GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Golden Sun 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age'.
Wed 25/02/04 at 11:03
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Is currently game of choice at the moment ... mainly since I can't shift me fiancee off the TV to play FFX-2. Still its a cracking little game, probably one of the more decent RPGs to have crossed my path!
Tue 02/03/04 at 22:51
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Well why don't you stop bothering the guy and go to gamefaqs.
Tue 02/03/04 at 20:56
"help im stuck"
yes
Tue 02/03/04 at 19:36
"The Will of D."
ashers and saints wrote:
> im talkng about the dragon that u have to use growth on the little
> tree to get to...

have you been to the Aqua rock? south of gaia rock.
Tue 02/03/04 at 18:30
"help im stuck"
im talkng about the dragon that u have to use growth on the little tree to get to...
Tue 02/03/04 at 18:26
"help im stuck"
i already got piers! i have aslo done airs and the other rock one...
Tue 02/03/04 at 08:57
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Now have ALL parts of a trident and obviously have to get Briggs out of jail so I can get his good ol' grandma or whatever to repair the thing. Not sure how to go about doing this. Only just got this far though before I had to come into work, guessing a bit of messing around should provide a solution.
Mon 01/03/04 at 19:47
"The Will of D."
ashers and saints wrote:
> i have just done the werewolf part- where i use reveal to get into his
> cave- where do i go now?

Now you can go across the river (south-west from the first place you came to)into the continent of Gonodwan, to go find Piers.
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:25
"help im stuck"
i have just done the werewolf part- where i use reveal to get into his cave- where do i go now?
Mon 01/03/04 at 08:51
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I'm currently trudging through an icy place, no doubt going to stumble across some form of Melt psynergy by the looks of it here. This game has MUCH more challenging puzzles in it! More akin to Zelda on the SNES. By the looks of it, I'm trying to repair a Trident to use on the geezer protecting the entrance to Lemuria. Predicting I'm going to be a little confused as to where to head after I do this place!
Sun 29/02/04 at 22:42
"The Will of D."
ashers and saints wrote:
> no- the one where the person is giving it water to make it sleepy.
> what do i do after i've imbued the rusty mace and get reveal and the
> once that evaportes water..
> help wanted fast

Ah, yes that "invincible unless you do certain stuff" enemy, well if you have already been up to the highest part of the gaia rock where you use reveal on the area to find a special Doll, which you bring down to the entrance room of the cave in which the dragon rests, you place the doll onto the similar pedastal which opens up 2 doors on either side of it. Go through each to open up 4 beams of energy to take away the dragon's invincibility so you can fight him in a fair fight. I would suggest being at level 27 for this fight.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.