GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm quitting completely, forever."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/07/01 at 19:21
Regular
It's not cool to smoke. It's expensive, dangerous and sooty.

I'll never smoke again.
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:36
I hate smokers and I hate smoking. Its so foul and disgusting - breathing in yucky smoke. Whats the point? I tried it and it did nothing at all, nothing. Some people say it relaxes them but this had no affect on me or my mates.

Some people do it to stick in with the trend, or to look 'hard'. It just pathetic.

Good for you Tony for giving up - you'll appreciate that when you get older (70's, 80's), thats when it starts gaining up on you. You can also catch cancer as well as many other diseases, and, I'm not sure the missus enjoys kissing you either!

Its just discusting.

:(
:D
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:39
_______________ **
|/////|_________|: DONT DO IT!
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:44
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
good for you tony , my mate marcus smokes , and i feel embarresed being near him , he has his fag in his hand , and that , i think that they do it to get self esteem , these people want to look hard coz inside they are weaker than dust !! Well done !
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
_________________ (
|////|___________|)

:-D
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
_________________ (
|////|__________|)

That should look better.
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:54
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hmmm....

Wed 25/07/01 at 20:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
*Gives up*
Wed 25/07/01 at 20:56
Regular
Those who smoke must be suicidal!

Why else would they clogg their lungs with thickm, black tar?

Did you know that when you cough hard and it rattles, you are actually bursint alveoli (I think that's spelt right) in your lungs which are part of the respiration process that keeps you alive?

I was asked the other day by 2 girls who must've been in their early teens if I would go into a shop and buy them fags.

I told them that I didn't want to be known as a murderer.
Wed 25/07/01 at 21:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well here is an example for you to stop Tonster... my Grampa is in hospital up the road being told he is dying due to a smoking related illness.
Wed 25/07/01 at 21:04
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Yeah, I've been on two or three cigarettes a week for the past ten years.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.