GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Email Service"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/12/09 at 08:48
"Are you sure?"
Morning all.

I appreciate people will be busy this morning but it someone could provide a likely ETA for normal service it would be much appreciated - either on the Status page or here?

Thanks in advance.
NB. twitter.com/Freeola would work well for Service updates and if the outage was affecting your website you could still reach the world :¬)
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 09/12/09 at 21:03
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
What are the error messages Windows mail gives? Bit hard to tell without those!
Wed 09/12/09 at 20:54
Regular
FAO Eccles

If the new mail server is now on line as per the status update and yeah I am now getting the odd mail comming in how come when windows mail ( Windows 7) syncs mail its still flashing up red crosses at the accounts that are bringing in mail? I think thats rather strange and not normal.
Usual is a green tick.
Digi
Wed 09/12/09 at 20:30
Regular
Updated 9/12/09 20:18 PM: The new mail server is now online, please note however that it may take up to 48 hours for attempts to recover messages from the original server to be completed.
Wed 09/12/09 at 20:27
Regular
Cool actually this is better than Xmas day am working Xmas day :-(

Dragonlance wrote:
> Digitrader wrote:
> I just got another 3 emails! :-)
>
> edit and 2 more that went into the junk folder
>
> Just got three emails for 3 separate address, just waiting on
> response from other addresses - like Christmas Day hey Digi :-)
Wed 09/12/09 at 20:26
Regular
bye Hmmm and thanks for your input - all not be here in the morning getting swine flu jab and getting my car fixed and expect to be reading several emails :-)

Hmmm... wrote:
> :¬)
>
> That's enough from/for me for today - see you all in the
> morning...
> [s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 09/12/09 at 20:21
Regular
And one from the bank... timed at 15:06... Settling in for a fun evening now, just opened the red...
Wed 09/12/09 at 20:16
"Are you sure?"
:¬)

That's enough from/for me for today - see you all in the morning...
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Wed 09/12/09 at 20:14
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Digitrader wrote:
> I just got another 3 emails! :-)
>
> edit and 2 more that went into the junk folder

Just got three emails for 3 separate address, just waiting on response from other addresses - like Christmas Day hey Digi :-)
Wed 09/12/09 at 20:12
Regular
looks like the nice posters are getting some mail through - those mail servers must be pretty smart after all :-)
Wed 09/12/09 at 20:10
Regular
...and as if by magic, at 8:06, a piece of junk mail arrives!

Good luck recovering the rest guys.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.