GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More getting online woes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/04/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ok so now i've got my connection working fine, i've setup the network configuration on the network access disc so now i'm ready for gaming. However everytime i log into Socom 2 i get an error message saying

DNAS Error -402

What does this mean? Does anyone know
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Thu 29/04/04 at 11:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> I'm kind of wishing we could have
> Socom 2's graphics and maps and Socom's gameplay. That would be a
> happy medium
>
> Cool, this is what I wrote in another forum earlier today:
>
> "Take the maps, weapons and uniforms from SOCOM 2 and stick them
> in SOCOM 1 but leave the SOCOM 1 gameplay unchanged".
>
> Great minds think alike :)

They sure do :-D

> P.S. Thanks for the games on SOCOM tonight, loads of fun and I've now
> got a complex about claymores.

hehe that's what happens when you join the dark side, although i got bloomin lucky the first round of Rat's Nest when you almost shot me in the back as i was getting back up on the ledge. It's a good thing i had my detonator on quick 2 otherwise i'd have been dead.

But yea really fun games mate, makes a change to actually work with someone and watch each other's backs instead of having every man for themself, hope to see you online again soon, preferably on the same team :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.