GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"do u hate noobs?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/05/04 at 08:02
Regular
"dalek power!!!!"
to gamers
do u hate it when noobs on the internet, they bug u for help on multiplayer games?
Wed 19/05/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Not really we were all like that once. Well not me because im jsut great and the world revolves around me. Only me.
Wed 19/05/04 at 11:30
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
DALEK-MASTER wrote:
> to gamers
> do u hate it when noobs on the internet, they bug u for help on
> multiplayer games?

yes
Tue 18/05/04 at 20:10
Regular
"I crashed into a va"
if they are on the other team no, if they are on my team no because they make useful diversions
Tue 18/05/04 at 19:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
haha, he's called Dalek-Master.
Tue 18/05/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
DALEK-MASTER wrote:
> they think that they can just interrupt a game, theyact all "i
> know all the codes and items better than u!" that is why i hat
> noobs. (note: i was never like that i was a tag-along.)

You 'hat' noobs? Really? I thought it would be painful to wear someone as headgear, but if you really want to...

I do find the 'I know all the codes and items better than you' sort of thing myself, but once I've beaten the metaphorical crap out of them, they don't feel so great.

The irony in this thread is delicious- a Noob complaining about Noobs.
Tue 18/05/04 at 17:54
Regular
"dalek power!!!!"
they think that they can just interrupt a game, theyact all "i know all the codes and items better than u!" that is why i hat noobs. (note: i was never like that i was a tag-along.)
Tue 18/05/04 at 17:45
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i hate annoying n00bs

ie: the ones that talk a load of rubbish and think they are so cool.

i also hate people who are bad sports,

when i am a n00b at the end of a match people call me a sad loser and other such "babyish" words.

when i am good at a game i usually say good game, nice try. i never say ha ha ha n00b.

n00b is a horrible word when used incrrectly, mind horrible people usually use it.
Tue 18/05/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't hate Newbies, contrary to popular belief. I just hate annoying Newbies who can't use English properly or think it's funny to act in a retarded way.
Tue 18/05/04 at 16:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hate jumpy 12yr old Yanks on Live.

If they're ever on the other team, I make a beeline....
Tue 18/05/04 at 16:05
"For the horde!!!!"
Everquest tends to be nice to newbies, they start with a lot more stuff and have a far less penalty when you die now than when the game first came out, also if your lucky another play might give you a few good items and some money.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.