GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"do u hate noobs?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/05/04 at 08:02
Regular
"dalek power!!!!"
to gamers
do u hate it when noobs on the internet, they bug u for help on multiplayer games?
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The only 'noobs' that annoy me are those, such as in Battlefield: Vietnam, for example, that Teamkill you just so they get to fly, even though you were CLEARLY going to get there first.

I was waiting in the hanger for the plane to reappear, when suddenly my own team-mate knives me.

I then got revenge by shooting him with my Huey Gunshop, that'll learn him,

Mwuahaha.

Remember kids, never result to teamkilling unless you REALLY have to.
Sun 13/06/04 at 15:01
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Sun 13/06/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I don't hate Newbies as long as they're the ones who are making innocent mistakes just because they haven't been playing the game that long. I make it a point then to help them out if they're not total mongoloids. We were all noobs at one point.

However the people that i do hate are the muppets who everytime you to try to use a bit of strategy and camp a little instead of running into a hail of bullets within two seconds have a go at you for it or go and teamkill you. Just because they're idiots and go and get killed within the very few seconds of a round doesn't mean i have to be either.

Secondly cheaters, pretty self explanatory that one, sad little geeks with no skill so have to cheat to make themselves feel big.

Kids on the mics. Oh my god this is so annoying most of the time, some little 12 year old who firstly shouldn't even be playing the game and yet still thinks he's the general commander of the team bossing everyone around and not letting anyone get a word in at all. Usually we just go the opposite way and let the idiot get killed and then let him go run off to mommy to tell her about the nasty people who just to shut him up then goes to buy him the latest grand theft auto game or something.

and lastly foreigners, more so on the PS2 this. Coming onto the UK room and lagging the bloody place up. Can they not read the two big letters at the top of the screen saying UK, or even the room names which state *Uk people only* Usually the french and spanish who do this, el idiota or whatever the spanish is :-D
Sun 13/06/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Indeed- The irony is more than subtle. Good to see that there's a newbie laughing at all this; the whole thread is full of irony. =D
Sun 13/06/04 at 07:28
Regular
"=|MM|=MOFO MAYHEM"
hehe made me laugh
Tue 08/06/04 at 07:58
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
ZYDEC wrote:
> This goes around to every 1 ,where once all 'noobs' at a game yeah u
> might laugh but dont forget..i was laughing at you ages ago :P

Very Ironic that this was actually written by a JAT. =D
Tue 08/06/04 at 07:52
Regular
8o|
Tue 08/06/04 at 07:49
Regular
": ("
oasismark wrote:

> Who here hates people who are good at online games?

Me.

*puts up hand*
Tue 08/06/04 at 07:23
Regular
"=|MM|=MOFO MAYHEM"
This goes around to every 1 ,where once all 'noobs' at a game yeah u might laugh but dont forget..i was laughing at you ages ago :P
Wed 19/05/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Cyclone wrote:
> haha, he's called Dalek-Master.

How would a dalek get up stairs? I had an argument once with someone who insisted they had these things that allowed them to stick to vertical surfaces and sort of go up stairs half horizontally half vertically. He was a weirdo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.