GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"do u hate noobs?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/05/04 at 08:02
Regular
"dalek power!!!!"
to gamers
do u hate it when noobs on the internet, they bug u for help on multiplayer games?
Tue 18/05/04 at 08:02
Regular
"dalek power!!!!"
to gamers
do u hate it when noobs on the internet, they bug u for help on multiplayer games?
Tue 18/05/04 at 08:34
Regular
"Teal'c"
I find noobs most hilarious actually. They usually spend their time running around not knowing how to open doors and jumping off large cliffs.
Unless we're refferring to people who cheat, and if so no. Although they do make the game harder, they stick suck assticles.
Tue 18/05/04 at 09:55
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I don't hate noobs.

So clear off you flea infested piece of crap.

Note the irony, children
Tue 18/05/04 at 09:58
Regular
Hmmmm.

You we're a noob once you know. Not everyone is good at a game as soon as they start out.

Although it is moderatly funny playing the

"Press alt-F4 to get free ammo!!!"

Trick
Tue 18/05/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
There seem to be two definitons of noob, one being a newbie, the other being more of a state of mind than anything. And just being a general tard.

RTFM.
Tue 18/05/04 at 14:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't hate newbies but I do hate people who hate newbies. The kind of people who complain and moan about campers and snipers, and constantly shout out "TEEEAAAAMMMMSSS" every time their team begins to loose and are outnumbered by one player. I hate people telling me how to play the game, annoying me when I'm trying to snipe because they think its "ghey" yet they don't seem to mind team killing to make their point know to you. I despise people who rather than admit they are crap at a particular game decide to throw around accusations of cheating, because obviously they think they are so good a player that anyone above them just has to be cheating.

No I don't hate newbies, In fact I love them, easy kills means an easy score and yes I do remember what it was once like to be a newbie myself so can sympathise with those players who just haven't got a clue because it's their first time online. The people I do hate are those who think they are superior to everyone because they are in a clan and play 6 hours online a day, people whose sole purpose for online games isn't to have fun, but to compete. They are the people who ruin online gaming not newbies.
Tue 18/05/04 at 15:20
Regular
Nah, I don't hate newbies, in fact I usually help them. When I was a newb people helped me so I return the favour and so should you.
Tue 18/05/04 at 16:05
"For the horde!!!!"
Everquest tends to be nice to newbies, they start with a lot more stuff and have a far less penalty when you die now than when the game first came out, also if your lucky another play might give you a few good items and some money.
Tue 18/05/04 at 16:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I hate jumpy 12yr old Yanks on Live.

If they're ever on the other team, I make a beeline....
Tue 18/05/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't hate Newbies, contrary to popular belief. I just hate annoying Newbies who can't use English properly or think it's funny to act in a retarded way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.