GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Consoles: Let battle comence"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/07/01 at 13:50
Regular
Hey why cant I post on the PRime forun?

Oh well there loss!

Here goes.

This time next year there will be 3 main consoles on the market. Those of Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony.

By then Sony will be old hat, and no one will want it any more I imagine.

Xbox might be good. As a doorstop!

Nintendos console, the Dolphin will shurely be the bestest, and rill rock and rule the world.

If I win for this could I have Pokemon Stadium 2 plaese.
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:50
Regular
"You've upset me"
I see you've finally ventured outside the SOny forum SIP, what time have you got to be back? You woudn't want Mum getting worried now would you...
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:48
Anybody see the footage of the different coloured Gamecubes on Game Network ? And from the size of them...well "Game Brick"

As for sony being "old hat" by next year ? LOL *collapses laughing*
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hehehe
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:39
Turbonutter wrote:
> What's a GameCube?

It's a boxed Kirby with suntan.
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah...
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:35
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
What's a GameCube?
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:31
It's funny isn't it, seeing people call the Gamecube as the Dolphin after almost a year when it was announced.
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
1) Arghhh!!! Console Wars!
2) SPAG!
3) Err... the 'Dolphin' was only the project name it's now called the GAMECUBE. Whatever magazine you're copying from it's out of date.
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:26
Some of them (i.e. Wonderboy) aren't very good with their SPG.
Fri 13/07/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Im a newbie and I don't see what all the fuss with newbies is, could someone let me know what it is all about.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.