GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Entire devil may cry forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Devil May Cry'.
Wed 26/05/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Include anything to do with devil may cry here, as this will be the last one I make.
Wed 26/05/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Include anything to do with devil may cry here, as this will be the last one I make.
Thu 27/05/04 at 00:25
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I have now typed in a review for devil may cry 2.
Thu 27/05/04 at 08:21
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Hey Dante, I am not going to sl@g you off or anything but that wasn't really a review. It was alright to read but it wasn't about the game. That review was about when you bought it and how you were considering buying it. Now that is good to read, but when people come to SR, they expect to see good reviews telling you about the gameplay, lifespan, graphics and other vital parts of the game. You used 3/4 of the review on how you bought it and 1/4 on what the game was like. You need to say as much as possible about the game, not stuff like 'I bought it from ....' etc. It was a good review for someone who hasn't been here very long but if you want to win GAD in the future, you need to do better, more informative reviews. Look at the GAD winners list for a good idea of a great review.
Thu 27/05/04 at 12:29
Regular
"Jackpot!"
yea ok, I basically typed that differently from my past reviews because I noticed it wants you to be entertaining but have a look at my other reviews and tell me what you think.

:)
Thu 27/05/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
The Hitman: Contracts review is alright. 6/10
Thu 27/05/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
The Castlevania review was too similar to the Devil May Cry one. 5/10
Thu 27/05/04 at 16:36
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Reviews of reviews, is it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Thu 27/05/04 at 17:04
Regular
Hah, indeed.

Your Devil May Cry review was alright. Strong and interesting. All in all, a good lark through and through - I look forward to reading some more of your work.

7/10.

Make it 7.5/10 actually, for your efforts.

Actually 7.4, as it really should be closer to 7.

Hm. Still seems a bit high, call it 7.3/10, eh?

Yes. 7.3.
Thu 27/05/04 at 17:04
Regular
Bit indecisive in my last post actually.

I'd only give myself 4/10 and a slapped wrist.

*writes* "must do better"...
Thu 27/05/04 at 17:27
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
The genius of Mav. ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.