GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iPod = broke, Zen = answer (I hope)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/10/05 at 09:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
iPod = broke
iPod = sold
Used 20GB Zen = £90
Used 20GB Zen = bought

So the death of one piece of consumer electronics has meant the rebirth of another peice. And I know how much you all love the Zen, so yeah. Can I join your club?
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If I had a computer that had, say 100GB of memory,i'd have probably gone for the 40Gb model. It's just that, with the limitations of my laptop, and with no real urge to go and spend a couple of hundred quid on getting a better one (which would be quite a challenge, given my limited budget), I just thought it best to go for the 20GB.

Once my CD collection reaches the 200 mark though, I think I'll start to worry.

(OMFG tribburs, uv nt gt 200 cds? lolz. Yeah, i know, i'm not as scene as many of you, but hush. I'm poor.)
Wed 19/10/05 at 12:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
mattributé wrote:
>>
> (OMFG tribburs, uv nt gt 200 cds? lolz. Yeah, i know, i'm not as
> scene as many of you, but hush. I'm poor.)

I've only got about 100. But they're all better than yours, n00b

^^
Wed 19/10/05 at 12:55
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If we're counting singles, I've easily done 100. But if we're talking album I care about, I've got about 90. So yeah, I'd take that.

But if my CDs and your CDs were to have a fight, my CDs would pwn yours. Or, at least, remote charge them from a safe distance.
Wed 19/10/05 at 12:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
BUT I have about 130 albums, just some are on my laptop. Obv.

PWNED N00B!!!!!111

Uni network + MyTunes + WinAmp = about £300 worth of music in 2 hours.

WOOT
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Downloaded music doesn't count. At all.

If it does, it's you who is the n00b.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pfft, I still have more CD albums than joo

+

Jesus Christ, people at this uni have no taste. I got most of the stuff from 2/3 people, everyone else has 'the big bands' of each year, plus some Tupac/Nelly/etc and then some utterly obscure dance.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
And you also have a year or two on me. Which gives me a year ot catch up, hove-fase. And at the rate I'm buying (thanks to my underpaid jobbery) you'll be pwnd, n00b.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have a student loan for (not) spending on huge amounts of CDs.

Newest purchase - Mono - Walking Cloud and Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered and the Sun Shined

Don't get more emo/post-rock than that baby
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
My last purchase - The Go! Team. Has been on my list for a good year or so,so I convinced myself. Was quite happy with what I found, even if I had already heard it.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:14
Regular
"8==="
Ahahaha!

"What've you got there?"

"Mono."

"..."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.