GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iPod = broke, Zen = answer (I hope)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/10/05 at 09:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
iPod = broke
iPod = sold
Used 20GB Zen = £90
Used 20GB Zen = bought

So the death of one piece of consumer electronics has meant the rebirth of another peice. And I know how much you all love the Zen, so yeah. Can I join your club?
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:24
Regular
"8==="
mattributé wrote:
> How big is big?

Smaller than a DVD Case but longer than a CD one. ;)
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:25
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I've bought myself a touch-y, so yeah. That'll be my size.
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hedfix wrote:
> Cycloon wrote:
> My old 20GB
> zen got beaten to hell and never stopped working.
>
> Yeah, this is the sort of one I want, one of the early big ones.

Do you mean the earlier Creatives or the first Zen? The earlier Creative players were masssive.
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:37
Regular
"8==="
First Zen I think.

I would always carry one of these things in a rucksack anyway so if the even earlier ones are even cheaper I might get one of those..
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I saw a 6GB creative player that looked like a discman for £50 on eBay, buy it now, brand new. Was tempted, but then I realised that 6Gb wouldn't be enough, really.
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:42
Regular
"8==="
Yeah, I need a 20GB minimum really.
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hedfix wrote:
> Yeah, I need a 20GB minimum really.

I'd have scoured for a 40GB just to fill it with everything and anything I needed, but that really would've been pointless - my laptop, however much I may love it, only has a 20Gb harddrive itself.Of course, i could always delete files from the lappy and replace them with other files, but that's a bit too much like hard work.

And if anyone comes in here and asks 'who'd need 10,000 songs anyway', there's something wrong with the music forum.

(waits for obvious reply)
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:48
Regular
"8==="
40GB makes sense especially as your doubling the memory for around an extra 15-20 quid.
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It'd just feel like a waste, though. I couldn't do it to myself. I've got to stop with all the... temptations winning. Like in Subway the other day, I knew I didn't want a footlong. i was okay with a ^". A 6" would fill me, easily. Easily. Footlong... well, I'd either be sick or throw it away. So I order my sub... 'Footlong, mate?'

8" of ham and turkey later, the bin got a nice few inches of subway.

Basts.
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:52
Regular
"8==="
I've got around 4000 files and about 300+ CD's so I'd could fill a lot of it up and the extra memory would allow me to never have to move it all to a bigger player later on, even with loads more tunes.

But I do see your point.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.