GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iPod = broke, Zen = answer (I hope)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/10/05 at 09:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
iPod = broke
iPod = sold
Used 20GB Zen = £90
Used 20GB Zen = bought

So the death of one piece of consumer electronics has meant the rebirth of another peice. And I know how much you all love the Zen, so yeah. Can I join your club?
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:46
Regular
"8==="
Joe Jackson.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
FLC did bang out some tunes, I must admit. But if you're talking true old school, it's all about adness. Yeah, different genre, diferent topic of conversation, but Madness! Legends.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I suppose so

STICK 'EM UP PUNK IT'S THE FUN LOVIN' CRIMINALS

Sometimes the oldest are the best.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:35
"slightlyshortertagl"
Good choice with the Zen.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
C'mon man, you've GOT to buy them the day they come out, keep the receipts then rub them in your friend's faces when they say that they've just heard of this new band, Maximo Park, who are pretty cool.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You're too tardy, my dear boy. I never buy CDs when they first come out, that's too eager.

Mono is good so far, not as good as GSYBE, but not much is.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Basts. Just discovered We Are Scientists album is out this week. Which means I miss out on being so scene I bought it first day. Damn.

I'll just have to get it like... some other time.

Trust me, everyone will have it by the end of next year. Trust.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:14
Regular
"8==="
Ahahaha!

"What've you got there?"

"Mono."

"..."
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
My last purchase - The Go! Team. Has been on my list for a good year or so,so I convinced myself. Was quite happy with what I found, even if I had already heard it.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have a student loan for (not) spending on huge amounts of CDs.

Newest purchase - Mono - Walking Cloud and Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered and the Sun Shined

Don't get more emo/post-rock than that baby

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.