GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just got Pikmin 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'pikmin 2'.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:46
Regular
Wahey, the lovely little game is now sitting in its oversized box besides my computer.

Is it just me or did this game sorta come out without a bang? I mean Animal Crossing got a bigger reception prior to release than this classic title.

I haven't seen one advert, most magazines are plastering Paper Mario or Donkey Konga on their covers and most Nintendo of Europe stuff is far more interested in last weeks GBA SP price drop and Pokemon release.

Poor Pikmin 2, I hope it won't effect the sales too much.
Wed 03/11/04 at 16:57
Regular
"the burning sky"
Wahey finally got it. I shall report back in a few hours or so when I'll undoubtedly get stuck with something...
Mon 01/11/04 at 21:50
Regular
Whitestripes X wrote:
> Yes, I'm sure a fully functioning reset button will increase the
> enjoyment of Paper Mario exponentially.

Well have you tried playing Paper Mario without a Gamecube?

Because it be a little hard.
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
You're right.

It's been a long day. >_<
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:30
Regular
Yeah, but that's Pikmin, not PM.

Just before I bought Metroid Prime I got a new pair of socks. Increased fun factor by 1700%!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:14
Regular
"thursdayton!"
LOL. Although actually, in some of these later caves it's helpfull if you screw up :)
Sun 31/10/04 at 22:41
Regular
Yes, I'm sure a fully functioning reset button will increase the enjoyment of Paper Mario exponentially.
Sun 31/10/04 at 22:25
Regular
I cannot wait to get Paper Mario 2. Especially now I've got my new Cube.
Sun 31/10/04 at 20:05
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Get Pikmin 2 for Christmas and pre-order Paper Mario 2 (uber-sential) for two weeks time.

SOR'ID!
Sun 31/10/04 at 19:10
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Just completely cleared out everything but the final area which I've just realised is a re-jigged "Final Trial" :) This game is *so addictive*.

The last cave on the third place where you can only take in Blues was an utter nightmare with the WaterWraith rolling round. My Pikmin squad went from 100 > 20 over the dungeon's course. Was good to whup it good-style at the end, and now I can pluck Pikmin with my whistle ^_^
Wed 27/10/04 at 20:24
Regular
I haven't seen it in many shops either. I guess Nintendo only allocated a limited amount to Europe.

Hence the minimal campaign.

Pikmin 2 is worth the wait though :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.