GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We have qualified!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/10/05 at 21:30
Regular
Not like we're going to get anywhere playing like we are but it's nice to know we'll be there to get knocked out.
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Actually AJ I'll have you know England are technicly far superior to those two teams, simply because I decided so, and also based on the records.
Sun 09/10/05 at 16:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nope, I'm sure you'd much rather play Brazil and the Argies instead, eh?
Sun 09/10/05 at 16:14
Regular
Of course we won't have to play the home nations come world cup.
Sun 09/10/05 at 09:32
Regular
"not dead"
Well, a bit rubbish in the last three games, two of which we won.

The qualification campaign started well (forgettign David James errors in Austria) but we went to Poland and won - the only points they've dropped. If you go away from home and beat your biggest rivals you're always in with an excellent chance.

The fact that we've had to play 'home nations' made the job more difficult than it should have been due to psychological reasons, which started all of the nonsense about needing a manager who shouts a bit, and has passion. Like, Kevin Keegan, perhaps?

What we need is someone who knows how to switch formation/ players to change a game, but that's not the debate right now.
Sat 08/10/05 at 22:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bit ironic that we've playing rubbish and have still qualified - lets see how many we lose by on Wednesday.
Sat 08/10/05 at 21:41
Regular
"0228"
If we finish second in the group does that mean we'll be low seeds and could end up against teams like Brazil in the group stages?
Sat 08/10/05 at 21:38
"LOLLERSKATES!"
What an achievement for english sport!!!!
Sat 08/10/05 at 21:30
Regular
Not like we're going to get anywhere playing like we are but it's nice to know we'll be there to get knocked out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.