GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We have qualified!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/10/05 at 21:30
Regular
Not like we're going to get anywhere playing like we are but it's nice to know we'll be there to get knocked out.
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:57
Regular
Yeah, and waste the most talented generation of players we've had in years.
Tue 11/10/05 at 14:14
Regular
"..."
ßìgGíË Li††lÊ Jn® wrote:
> why hasn't Sven gone???

Because we've qualified.

In a way I'd have liked to see us fail to qualify as it would have been the end of Sven.
Mon 10/10/05 at 21:37
"LOLLERSKATES!"
why hasn't Sven gone???
Mon 10/10/05 at 21:28
Regular
"0228"
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Ecuador will win the World Cup.
Mon 10/10/05 at 20:44
Regular
Yeah.

Actually, scrap that.

Sven sucks.
Mon 10/10/05 at 20:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
England suck.
Mon 10/10/05 at 20:16
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Netherlands. I really fancy them for the World Cup. I think they're the European version of Brazil. In my opinion Argentina, England, Netherlands and Brazil stand decent chances of doing well. Portugal maybe. To be honest, I don't see many teams round the world setting the interntaional scene on fire. It almost seems like internationals have become less competitive or interesting.
Mon 10/10/05 at 20:07
Regular
Ivory coast all the way.

Drogba will score the winning goal in the final off his ass.
Mon 10/10/05 at 20:05
Regular
"Baros!!!"
England WILL win the group.

I still think we got a good chance of winning the World Cup, even though we are off form. I totally agree with Owen in what he said in the paper, that Brazil are the only team that are better than us.

I think it will be out of England, Brazil and Argentina to win the World Cup. Other teams are good and it might not be 2 of those 3 teams in the final, but one of those teams will definitely win it. Germany are also a maybe aswell, as they have the home advantage and usually scrape through things.
Mon 10/10/05 at 19:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
With England's team, coming second to Poland is a terrible result.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.