GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fable Q's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:05
Regular
"boom boom click"
1. How do you get tanned?
2. Can you crush flowers or is that a lie?
3. Can you get rid of scars or prevent them?
4. Can you decorate your house?
5. Anyway of getting cash without going on quests or selling stuff?

Thanks in advance.
Sun 10/10/04 at 12:12
Regular
Nope, I let Twin Blade live because I'm a nice boy with a halo on my head. He wasn't a bad dude, he'd helped out so there was no need to kill him I thought.
Sun 10/10/04 at 12:08
Regular
"boom boom click"
and another thing! i only have to will powers (the speed one an lightning) but im known as the spellcasting ranger!? You know the quest in the bandit camp when you see your sister (but she doesnt see you) hint,hint i killed twinblade and the bandits did you guys?
Sun 10/10/04 at 12:05
Regular
"boom boom click"
havent gone to prison yet! Im a bit pi**ed that my character aged from 29 to 34 in one night with the wife!!!! And when does the wife give presents?
Sun 10/10/04 at 05:06
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
As you fight, you build up experience points. Goto the Guild occasionally and enter the green light opposite the map table. This will be where you spend your experience points on upgrading certain attributes of your character. Its basically split into 3 catagories - you'll want to go into the strength one to find the health bar upgrade.

Oh and another note to people playing this - that Temple of Avo place where you get to make donations. Go there and donate 50,000 and you'll be made 10 years younger. :-) I've been wondering how the age process works. At first I thought it was more to do with your quest progress, but now I think its more to do with upgrading with the experience points. I managed to go from age 43 back to 33 (looked a mess after being in prison). I didn't really do anything much except wander around a little and er, make the wife happy and suddenly I was 38 - quite a leap for doing practically nothing.

But then what I did do was spend a shedload of experience points that I'd built up from the questing around the time I ended up in prison. Incidentally, gotta love the fact that your in the prison from hell with torture going on and stuff and through all this suffering, you're standing there in your union jack pants. Us Brits have always stood firm in the darkest hours. ;-)
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:47
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
um one question, how do you make your health bar bigger?
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:32
Regular
Ninjax wrote:
> another question: how long is the game?

As long as you want it to be. If you want to finish it quickly then you can, but if you want it to last forever then it'll do that as well.

I guess it just depends how much you like exploring and messing around in the world. God knows I'll be on this for a long time yet.
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:18
Regular
"boom boom click"
another question: how long is the game?
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:17
Regular
"boom boom click"
1: its real time fighting!
2: You pick a hero name like deathbringer or ranger.
Sat 09/10/04 at 19:26
Regular
"hulagadoo"
The Hibernator wrote:
> I'm so jealous just to be reading this. My pre-ordered play.com
> version won't be in my possesion until Monday.

I know the feeling... I didnt pre order it though so I went down to the shops and everywhere was sold out.

In the game is the combat turn based or do you have full control?

Also do you get lumbered with a name or do you get to pick it?
Sat 09/10/04 at 18:42
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'm so jealous just to be reading this. My pre-ordered play.com version won't be in my possesion until Monday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.