GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"fable Q's"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:05
Regular
"boom boom click"
1. How do you get tanned?
2. Can you crush flowers or is that a lie?
3. Can you get rid of scars or prevent them?
4. Can you decorate your house?
5. Anyway of getting cash without going on quests or selling stuff?

Thanks in advance.
Sun 10/10/04 at 18:27
Regular
"boom boom click"
ok
Sun 10/10/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Teal'c"
Kill her.
Sun 10/10/04 at 16:05
Regular
"boom boom click"
how do you divorce?
Sun 10/10/04 at 13:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I always give the wife all the diamonds, emeralds, etc that I find, plus I buy her loads of stuff from the traders. So the nice presents swing both ways ;-))
Sun 10/10/04 at 13:27
Regular
Damn!

That's what I'm after. I need the chainmail for battle but I don't really want to spend all my money on the prices they charge in the shops. All my bird seems to give me is weapons, they're pretty sweet but I could do with some more clothes.

I'm making a habit now of changing clothes when I go into dangerous areas and on quests. I have fighting gear that's not attracitve but it's got a much higher armour level and stops me from getting so many scars. I've also got clothes that I wear in the town that are more attractive and don't scare people away.
Sun 10/10/04 at 13:17
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I took the wife out and got her wasted at the pub. Then it was back home for more lovin. Shes bought me cool gifts so far. :-) A bunch of heavy melee weapons and the full chain mail suit (a piece at a time). I put it on and even though it put the attractive level down a bit, she loved me in it, so I guess I'll wear it while beating things with my larger hammer.
Sun 10/10/04 at 12:39
Regular
I got my guy bladdered yesterday, then ran him into the school house in his underpants and threw up in front of all the kids.

Some of their reactions were hella funny.
Sun 10/10/04 at 12:19
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
spent most the morning getting my man drunk,was a good laugh...not been sick yet.
Sun 10/10/04 at 12:15
Regular
"8==="
Ninjax wrote:
> and another thing! i only have to will powers (the speed one an
> lightning) but im known as the spellcasting ranger!? You know the
> quest in the bandit camp when you see your sister (but she doesnt see
> you) hint,hint i killed twinblade and the bandits did you
> guys?

With my first character yes.

I intend my second character to be a goody goody mage with a weakness for the ladies since the first time round I was too busy being an evil sod to worry about interactions and magic.

This thread should probably have a spoiler warning. :S
Sun 10/10/04 at 12:13
Regular
"8==="
Ninjax wrote:
> havent gone to prison yet! Im a bit pi**ed that my character aged from
> 29 to 34 in one night with the wife!!!! And when does the wife give
> presents?

sound like a succubus to me mate ;)

I finished the game aged 28, I read that it's using magic that ages you quickly, I only used lighning about 50-odd times and that was about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.