GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh dear oh dear oh dear"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/09/05 at 21:44
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
"You've got to really take your hat off to the tactical approach of Northern Ireland coming in this game" says Graham Le Saux. Yeah, what a genius move it was to lob everybody behind the ball for the first half and hope in the second. Note: I'm not knocking the NI performance, but the tactics really were exactly what you would have predicted.

But Sven, one of that game's well-respected managers, can do worse, oh yes. Not only did we have to continue with the nonsensical 4-5-1 rubbish (we're playing Northern Ireland ffs, a team we should be attacking for 90% of the match, on an extremely narrow pitch. whywhywhwyhwy?) but then, at the end of the first half when bloody Shrek-fase decides to act like a retarded monkey why on earth didn't Sven pull him off straight away? Rooney may be almost completely devoid of common sense, but A) he was playing greedily, and poorly, and B) he's never going to learn that he can't act like an idiot when he wants to unless you show him a lesson.

And then, after NI score and you start to think things couldn't get any worse, that complete buffoon of a manger takes off the player with the best long range shot on the pitch and replaces him with a holding midfielder. There's 15 minutes on the clock, you're 1 - 0 down to a team you shouldn't be, and you bring on bloody Owen Hargreaves. An out and out midfield scrapper. Absolutely illogical.

Nice one, you passion-less Swedish hove.
Thu 08/09/05 at 19:01
Zlatan's better than Rooney as well.
Thu 08/09/05 at 18:55
There's no way Rooney's better than Henry - perhaps technically (but then again only slightly) but in pace, experience, temperament, and footballing intelligence, Rooney's far behind.

Kaka's better than Rooney.

Henry's better than Kaka.
Thu 08/09/05 at 18:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If Rooney continues to develop at the pace he is doing so, he will eventually be better than Henry, but right now, no chance.

His temperament is still a major issue, and Henry is far more effective for Arsenal than Rooney is for Man United. Henry scores a bundle and sets up pretty much all the rest; something which is way beyond Rooney right now.

As I said, no doubt he will in the future outclass Henry, but currently, he's never better.
Thu 08/09/05 at 18:42
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Thierry Henry.
>
> If Rooney's a forward then so is he.

I find Rooney better than Henry.
Thu 08/09/05 at 18:21
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Owen > Defoe
Young > Neville
Anyone > Hargreaves
Thu 08/09/05 at 18:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Thierry Henry.

If Rooney's a forward then so is he.
Thu 08/09/05 at 18:14
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Best striker in the world?
>
> Incorrect.

I said best "forward".

Who do you think is the best forward?
Thu 08/09/05 at 18:13
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> We had three strikers, none of which are good in the air.

I disagree - Michael Owen is suprisingly good in the air, despite yesterday's pefromance.
Thu 08/09/05 at 18:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Best striker in the world?

Incorrect.
Thu 08/09/05 at 18:11
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Mozzy wrote:
> I'd rather have Defoe upfront with Owen, I hate shrek-boy so much. If
> we make it to the WC not only will I be suprised, i'll expect
> shrek-boy to loose his temper and hit the ref.

"Shrek-boy" is the best forward in the world. Why do you hate him?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.