GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh dear oh dear oh dear"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/09/05 at 21:44
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
"You've got to really take your hat off to the tactical approach of Northern Ireland coming in this game" says Graham Le Saux. Yeah, what a genius move it was to lob everybody behind the ball for the first half and hope in the second. Note: I'm not knocking the NI performance, but the tactics really were exactly what you would have predicted.

But Sven, one of that game's well-respected managers, can do worse, oh yes. Not only did we have to continue with the nonsensical 4-5-1 rubbish (we're playing Northern Ireland ffs, a team we should be attacking for 90% of the match, on an extremely narrow pitch. whywhywhwyhwy?) but then, at the end of the first half when bloody Shrek-fase decides to act like a retarded monkey why on earth didn't Sven pull him off straight away? Rooney may be almost completely devoid of common sense, but A) he was playing greedily, and poorly, and B) he's never going to learn that he can't act like an idiot when he wants to unless you show him a lesson.

And then, after NI score and you start to think things couldn't get any worse, that complete buffoon of a manger takes off the player with the best long range shot on the pitch and replaces him with a holding midfielder. There's 15 minutes on the clock, you're 1 - 0 down to a team you shouldn't be, and you bring on bloody Owen Hargreaves. An out and out midfield scrapper. Absolutely illogical.

Nice one, you passion-less Swedish hove.
Wed 07/09/05 at 21:44
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
"You've got to really take your hat off to the tactical approach of Northern Ireland coming in this game" says Graham Le Saux. Yeah, what a genius move it was to lob everybody behind the ball for the first half and hope in the second. Note: I'm not knocking the NI performance, but the tactics really were exactly what you would have predicted.

But Sven, one of that game's well-respected managers, can do worse, oh yes. Not only did we have to continue with the nonsensical 4-5-1 rubbish (we're playing Northern Ireland ffs, a team we should be attacking for 90% of the match, on an extremely narrow pitch. whywhywhwyhwy?) but then, at the end of the first half when bloody Shrek-fase decides to act like a retarded monkey why on earth didn't Sven pull him off straight away? Rooney may be almost completely devoid of common sense, but A) he was playing greedily, and poorly, and B) he's never going to learn that he can't act like an idiot when he wants to unless you show him a lesson.

And then, after NI score and you start to think things couldn't get any worse, that complete buffoon of a manger takes off the player with the best long range shot on the pitch and replaces him with a holding midfielder. There's 15 minutes on the clock, you're 1 - 0 down to a team you shouldn't be, and you bring on bloody Owen Hargreaves. An out and out midfield scrapper. Absolutely illogical.

Nice one, you passion-less Swedish hove.
Wed 07/09/05 at 21:51
Regular
And then you get Beckham playing nothing but long ball after long ball.

Honestly, we looked like Bolton and that's putting Bolton to shame.
Wed 07/09/05 at 21:51
"LOLLERSKATES!"
We should have bought off carragher, not lampard or gerrard, and bringing on hargreaves, he's useless and he's a defensive midfielder, for the last 35 minutes we didn't have one decent effort. Erikkson has to go, and slap faria alam on his way out. Mclaren or allardyce or curbishley???
Wed 07/09/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
to continue the theme:

"HARGREAVES IS A W***ER!"

i feel ashamed to be an english footie fan. an horrific performance from more or less everyone. 4-5-1 does NOT work, rooney is NOT a wide left midfield player and by the end of the week sven should NOT have a job!!
Wed 07/09/05 at 22:03
Regular
"bot"
VICTORY
Wed 07/09/05 at 22:03
Regular
Maybe it is Karma...

Cricket good - Football bad...

I tell ya, cannot wait till the Ashes is over :P.
Wed 07/09/05 at 22:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Memorandum! wrote:
> VICTORY

Ahahah, so Merm, what have you to say about this victory for Northern Ireland? How do you think it ranks with other NI victories?

^^
Wed 07/09/05 at 22:07
Aha, well done N Ireland. And also to Wales... for erm, cementing Poland's first place.
Regular
England will probably still win the group by one point.
Regular
"Colourless"
I knew we were saved when Hargreaves came on....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.