GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh dear oh dear oh dear"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/09/05 at 21:44
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
"You've got to really take your hat off to the tactical approach of Northern Ireland coming in this game" says Graham Le Saux. Yeah, what a genius move it was to lob everybody behind the ball for the first half and hope in the second. Note: I'm not knocking the NI performance, but the tactics really were exactly what you would have predicted.

But Sven, one of that game's well-respected managers, can do worse, oh yes. Not only did we have to continue with the nonsensical 4-5-1 rubbish (we're playing Northern Ireland ffs, a team we should be attacking for 90% of the match, on an extremely narrow pitch. whywhywhwyhwy?) but then, at the end of the first half when bloody Shrek-fase decides to act like a retarded monkey why on earth didn't Sven pull him off straight away? Rooney may be almost completely devoid of common sense, but A) he was playing greedily, and poorly, and B) he's never going to learn that he can't act like an idiot when he wants to unless you show him a lesson.

And then, after NI score and you start to think things couldn't get any worse, that complete buffoon of a manger takes off the player with the best long range shot on the pitch and replaces him with a holding midfielder. There's 15 minutes on the clock, you're 1 - 0 down to a team you shouldn't be, and you bring on bloody Owen Hargreaves. An out and out midfield scrapper. Absolutely illogical.

Nice one, you passion-less Swedish hove.
Sat 10/09/05 at 11:21
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
*on to his left big toe*

Hur hur.
Fri 09/09/05 at 19:51
"LOLLERSKATES!"
*Drops knife*
Fri 09/09/05 at 19:49
Regular
Calm down Biggie, he was only joking.

Put the knife away.
Fri 09/09/05 at 19:47
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Oswaldo! wrote:
> you were to slot Rooney in behind Owen and
> Heskey in a rather sceptical, er... 4-4-3 formation.

You really are an idiot, aren't you.
Fri 09/09/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
many goats wrote:

> But, if that's not happening, and he's just going around acting like
> a knob, then take him off and play Defoe.
>
> However important the match is.

well said that man!
Fri 09/09/05 at 18:04
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
many goats wrote:
> ßìgGíË Li††lÊ Jn® wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> I also prefer Cisse to Henry.
>
> Now that's just madness.
>
> Seconded.

Thirded.
Fri 09/09/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
ßìgGíË Li††lÊ Jn® wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> I also prefer Cisse to Henry.
>
> Now that's just madness.

Seconded.
Fri 09/09/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Owen's the best finisher we have, with Defoe probably in second place. Emile Heskey could be back in contention soon, but he could only really step in as a target man.

Wayne Rooney is, simply, the best man we have to link midfield to the attack. He can create it all. Winning games, qualifying, perhaps even help us to lift a trophy at a long and distant date.

There is no better combination for England at present.

Unless, perhaps, you were to slot Rooney in behind Owen and Heskey in a rather sceptical, er... 4-4-3 formation. :S
Fri 09/09/05 at 17:51
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Not true.

England created opportunities for Rooney to score, which, as a clinical striker, he took.

But, if that's not happening, and he's just going around acting like a knob, then take him off and play Defoe.

However important the match is.

EDIT: To Ortega
Fri 09/09/05 at 17:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Owen Hargreaves seems to make a late appearence for England every single fricking game we play. Last 10-15 minutes usually, and on he comes.

WHY???

Honestly, Eriksson must be getting something from this in return; be it from Bayern Munich or the player's agent for the appearence.

Would any other England manager have given Hargreaves a chance?

In all honesty, I think we should've left him to play for Wales. Or Canada. Or Germany! And the rest.

It's very suspicious and it's the ONLY reason Hargreaves has accumilated the rather large number of caps the man has. I'm not even certain he's started a single game for us...?

It's such a negative move aswell. A defense-minded player - at a time when we really need two goals! Poor old Darren Bent. After an excellent start to his career at Charlton, he's spent the entire duration of his first three England games on the bench.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.