GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo Soccer 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"The Expert"
OPS2 Says, PES4 is the god of all football games and i think thats true real Players, Real names, Real teams, Real referee's, Real stadiums say what do you think it's the greatest football game i ever played 10/10 and the only, Bad thing is not compatible online.
Page:
Sat 16/10/04 at 18:59
Regular
"The Expert"
its sad its not netplay.
Mon 18/10/04 at 15:23
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Anyone unlocked all the stuff from the PES shop? Some of the custom hairstyles are quality, monkey on the guys head etc.

Downloaded an update and just quit my masterleague and started again with my own created squad with decent strips etc. Really enjoying the improvements here.
Mon 18/10/04 at 15:50
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I should be able to get MAX DRIVE sometime this week, when I do i'll be so happy!

BTW, it's very hard with your own team isn't it, they run like they've got a camel tied to their backs.
Mon 18/10/04 at 23:30
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Finally got the game today, and jumped straight into Master League. Created my own team, Sheff Wed, obviously, and have Larsson in my team. Think it was a good idea being able to change 3 players from the default squad before it starts. I took 3 players out, got Larsson and a decent winger.

Having had WE8 i knew what to expect on the whole, but from what i can tell, PES4 seems to play better, little things have been improved. Doesnt change the game on a grand scale, but still.

All in all, its great.
Mon 18/10/04 at 23:37
Regular
Pro Evo wrote:
Think it was a good idea being able to change 3 players from
> the default squad before it starts.

?!?! damn, i never knew you could do that!

Into my 3rd season now anyway as Roma, got promoted in the 2nd. Played first two seasons on 6 star but now playing it on 4 star in the top league to get the hang of it better.

So far have Chilavert, Mejia, Ferrara, Nakata, Zola, Rommedahl, Duff, Chevanton, Kezman, Maradona, Muhren, and Laudrup.

Interesting idea with the stats of alot of players increasing with each game, but not quite sure if they've got it right.
Mon 18/10/04 at 23:43
Regular
"360: swfcman"
or†ega wrote: .
>
> Interesting idea with the stats of alot of players increasing with
> each game, but not quite sure if they've got it right.

Yeah, the way it worked confused me at first, and at times i didnt bother highlighting the players names for the points to go up..so im guessing i missed out on points?

Trouble is, so far to me...it seems like my poorer players are the only ones getting points, making them a bit better, but my good players dont get them, so not making them even better!
Tue 19/10/04 at 07:49
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Aliboy (or someone else), I just got MAX DRIVE and I have the file on my MAX DRIVE card thing but when I try to uncrush it; it says something like :"Insufficient Space Avaliable" but I know there is because I have about 4000KB left on my card.

Im stuck, please help.

Cheers.
Tue 19/10/04 at 07:52
Regular
Stick with official cards. I do and I've never had a problem of any sort. Those unofficial cards are just asking to be corrupted.
Tue 19/10/04 at 08:06
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
You talking about Max Drive?
Tue 19/10/04 at 13:46
Regular
Hoops wrote:
> Aliboy (or someone else), I just got MAX DRIVE and I have the file on
> my MAX DRIVE card thing but when I try to uncrush it; it says
> something like :"Insufficient Space Avaliable" but I know
> there is because I have about 4000KB left on my card.
>
> Im stuck, please help.
>
> Cheers.

Try taking stuff of your memory card and putting it on the Max Drive. Then delete them from the memory card and try adding the file.

Which file is it you are trying to add?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.