GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SLR photography"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
im starting an A level photography course on tuesday and need an SLR camera. I was advised to get a Pentax MZ - M but cant find one anywhere. any ideas?
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:23
Regular
"cachoo"
It does sound like fun and thought about taking it up myself a little while ago, but never did for some reason.

Sure you'll turn into a pro sooner or later though!
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:19
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
cheers! i havent got a clue what im doing but it sounded like fun!!
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
"cachoo"
You're welcome!

Lots of luck with the course. :)
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
thats exactly what i was looking for!!
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:14
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
lookin to spend 100 - 150ish give or take. last time it got bumped up right at the end to something riddiculous, which is REALLY frustrating!

cheers! that looks pretty reasonable! thanks!
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:10
Regular
"cachoo"
Do you know what the prices go up to?

Edit: [URL]http://www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk/pp/Discount_Cameras/SLR_Cameras/Pentax_MZ-M_with_35-80mm_Zoom_Lens.html[/URL] This sort of thing?
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:10
Regular
"Captain to you."
how much you looking to spend?
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:06
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
yeah tried it but i never get them. Im always outbidded :(
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:05
Regular
"cachoo"
eBay? Sure I've seen a few on there before.
Sun 04/09/05 at 21:39
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
im starting an A level photography course on tuesday and need an SLR camera. I was advised to get a Pentax MZ - M but cant find one anywhere. any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.