GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey Tyla"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/08/05 at 20:14
Tell that R1 gaylord on your uTi server that he's an enormous bellend.

I was flying over the Chinese base on Daqing and had to eject because I was getting shot down. So I land and kill 2 guys hanging at the hangar (lol gd pun azul lol thx xx) and than run off and shoot another.
So the R1 guy kills me and bans me via Punkbuster for the reason "base rapist"

And generally throughout the game he was just being a big bellend (mikelar was there too ask him ask him!)

He kept just making up rules when we did stuff (NO ARTY ON BASE PLS (aahaha so our commander arty'd their base out of spite, which was hilarious)) and generally tried to make things as unfun as possible.

HURRAH FOR CAPS OBSESSED POWER HUNGRY ADMINS MAKING UP RULES AS YOU GO ALONG
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
-uTi-gr33nfing3r wrote:
> if he was any sort ov man he would ave come to our
> forum's and made a complaint

and I guess if he was "any sort ov man" he would "ov" joined a clan by now, too.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:35
Regular
Haha, 29.

Haha.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:25
yeh he got shoot down over the fixed base, but still whilst he got shoot down, he stayed in the main base getting frag's insteda getting the ufck outa there, ok R1 was in the wrong for not giving a warning before kicking him, but iv'e explained all that, and all ive got is abuse by peep's, if he was any sort ov man he would ave come to our forum's and made a complaint, he didnt he came on there and just sl*ged us off, or if he was a real man he'd come on our teamspeak server and have his say on there, but it turn's out he's not man enough to do that, probally because his ball's ave not droped yet
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:21
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No, because it's already been explained numerous times.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:20
why not? would it be because im right in saying he was base camping
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
-uTi-gr33nfing3r wrote:
> no he was, look at his pic a few post down, he's hiding at the back
> OF the fixed base the base would be chinese, and he's on the
> yank side.

I'm not even going to bother.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:13
no he was, look at his pic a few post down, he's hiding at the back OF the fixed base the base would be chinese, and he's on the yank side.

and yes i am doing a course it's a pc masters course, ive also got city and guild's in motor mechanics, body work, spraying, welding. im not on the dole, that wouldnt feed 3 kid's 2 german sheaperd's, and a green water dragon would it, not everyone's like your perant's
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
but you didn't finish and now you spend your dole on a BF2 server.

Or are you training to be an electrician!! They get paid more money than lawyers!!!!

And he clearly wasn't base camping.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:06
well if it wasnt, it would be classed as an english school that done one welsh lesson a week, not a welsh school that does one english lesson a week

anyway your all going off topic, this thread's about a little girl who's moaning because he got kicked for base camping, not about me going to a taff school or how old i am or how i was draged up
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:04
Regular
-uTi-gr33nfing3r wrote:
> also i went t o a full welsh school

As opposed to a half-full Welsh school?

This thread gets crazier by each post.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.