GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey Tyla"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/08/05 at 20:14
Tell that R1 gaylord on your uTi server that he's an enormous bellend.

I was flying over the Chinese base on Daqing and had to eject because I was getting shot down. So I land and kill 2 guys hanging at the hangar (lol gd pun azul lol thx xx) and than run off and shoot another.
So the R1 guy kills me and bans me via Punkbuster for the reason "base rapist"

And generally throughout the game he was just being a big bellend (mikelar was there too ask him ask him!)

He kept just making up rules when we did stuff (NO ARTY ON BASE PLS (aahaha so our commander arty'd their base out of spite, which was hilarious)) and generally tried to make things as unfun as possible.

HURRAH FOR CAPS OBSESSED POWER HUNGRY ADMINS MAKING UP RULES AS YOU GO ALONG
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:57
gerrid wrote:
> well you kicked blimmerfisch for killing you.

uhmm nope, i wasnt on the server at the time this happend, mabey if he explained at the time, by saying he got shot down over the main base none ov this would ave happend. i do find it funny how the hell did u get through the hanger roof.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:55
Regular
Don't call him stupid, he was expelled for assualt!
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:53
-uTi-gr33nfing3r wrote:
> he stayed in the main base getting frag's

Ok ok ok.
Let me clearly explain this to you once again, and let us hope and pray that your poor little simple mind is able to understand what I'm telling you.

I ejected, right? I opened my parachute. I float down like an angel and land at that exact spot from which the screenshot was taken
Of course, there's guys standing in front of me - shooting at me, remember - so I shoot back and kill them. Then get killed by this charming R1 fellow
It all happened so fast! In, like, less than 10 seconds!
omg!

And I didn't know your terrible clan had a forum, you bellhat.
I'm not going to go searching for whatever forum you may or may not have simply to tell you how mind numbingly stupid your admins all are
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:52
Regular
Greenfinger, you are an utterly woeful little being. Have fun with your water dragon.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh and I've reported you for swearing. Hope you get kicked!

bye gr33nfing3r
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
well you kicked blimmerfisch for killing you.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:47
wer does it say in our rule's that we kick if u kill us or ave u got any proof that we do that, a screenshoot mabey, your jus**t making sh*t up now
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:46
Regular
"bit of a brain"
-uTi-gr33nfing3r wrote:
> because they can all
> afford to chip in to pay for a server.

or because they like to have admin power to kick people who kill them.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:43
gerrid wrote:
> -uTi-gr33nfing3r wrote:
> if he was any sort ov man he would ave come to our
> forum's and made a complaint
>
> and I guess if he was "any sort ov man" he would
> "ov" joined a clan by now, too.

what's so wrong about being in a clan, you'll probally find most people in clans are over the age of 18,,,why? because they can all afford to chip in to pay for a server.
Mon 22/08/05 at 16:39
little thing's amuse u i take it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.