GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey Tyla"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/08/05 at 20:14
Tell that R1 gaylord on your uTi server that he's an enormous bellend.

I was flying over the Chinese base on Daqing and had to eject because I was getting shot down. So I land and kill 2 guys hanging at the hangar (lol gd pun azul lol thx xx) and than run off and shoot another.
So the R1 guy kills me and bans me via Punkbuster for the reason "base rapist"

And generally throughout the game he was just being a big bellend (mikelar was there too ask him ask him!)

He kept just making up rules when we did stuff (NO ARTY ON BASE PLS (aahaha so our commander arty'd their base out of spite, which was hilarious)) and generally tried to make things as unfun as possible.

HURRAH FOR CAPS OBSESSED POWER HUNGRY ADMINS MAKING UP RULES AS YOU GO ALONG
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:14
Tell that R1 gaylord on your uTi server that he's an enormous bellend.

I was flying over the Chinese base on Daqing and had to eject because I was getting shot down. So I land and kill 2 guys hanging at the hangar (lol gd pun azul lol thx xx) and than run off and shoot another.
So the R1 guy kills me and bans me via Punkbuster for the reason "base rapist"

And generally throughout the game he was just being a big bellend (mikelar was there too ask him ask him!)

He kept just making up rules when we did stuff (NO ARTY ON BASE PLS (aahaha so our commander arty'd their base out of spite, which was hilarious)) and generally tried to make things as unfun as possible.

HURRAH FOR CAPS OBSESSED POWER HUNGRY ADMINS MAKING UP RULES AS YOU GO ALONG
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" no TKing, no stat padding, no sniping, no killing -ASSS-HOLE- clan members, we'll kick you for no reason, no foul language "

Then some bloke with -150 score stays on.
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:22
Remember that server that guy told me off for swearing?

Well, I went to the hangar to use a plane. However, there was a guy in it, just sitting there, being useless. I told him to take off, but he wouldn't, so I wandered off to repair the UAV truck on the runway. While I was doing this, he had driven the plane halfway up the runway, stopped, turned and faced me.

At this point, I wasn't quite sure what to do, so just kept repairing. Then, he decided to drive the plane straight towards me, ACROSS the runway.

I tried to get out the way, but he kept going, so in a futile last attempt, I shot his plane with my pistol.

Somehow, when he hit me, it came up that we'd tked each other.

He then got his mod pal to give me a lecture, finishing with "If you TK anyone else, we'll kick you"

I left though
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yep

I leave any server that has some little Hitler gobshite as an admin.
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:43
Wow.

I rejoined, didn't speak for 10 minutes, and then out of nowhere, "kicked for moaning too much"

They really are a bunch of Nazis.

Also;
[URL]http://firestorm.staghosting.com/nazis.jpg[/URL]
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Selected"
It really was a crap game on that server. The most pointless thing was seeing the whole clan team up on one side as if it was some sort of -uTi- vs. The World game.

No wonder they lost the last game we played, they were all probably too busy waiting for someone to swear/TK/breathe.
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:49
I just left, it was pretty boring.
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:57
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
blimmerfisch wrote:

First, direct any complaints to http://www.uti-clan.co.uk/forum/

>
> HURRAH FOR CAPS OBSESSED POWER HUNGRY ADMINS MAKING UP RULES AS YOU
> GO ALONG

In the case of this server, the rules are the same as KoD, UKE, EVO and various others who use the rules defined by ClanBase to base theirs on. The original rules came from UKE (UK Elite). These are rules that have been in use since we were a part of the EVO DC Clan. Some people don't mind, some obviously do, but they've been in place for over 2 years and are pretty standard.
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:03
Tyla wrote:
> blimmerfisch wrote:
>
> First, direct any complaints to http://www.uti-clan.co.uk/forum/

*Rubs hands*
Sun 21/08/05 at 22:19
ok first off the rule's ov our server, if u follow em, you'll have no problems ;)
* Entering the main base is acceptable for the purposes of destroying UAV, Radar and or artillery.
* Prolonged presence will result in a ban.
* Sniping a conceptual spawn is OK but you must not be within the confines of that base.
* Disrespecting the Admins, Members or ANY OTHER PLAYER will result in a kick or ban at the admin's discretion.
* Only 4 MEMBERS of a clan at any one time unless permission given by an admin. Failure to comply may result in kicks to reduce numbers. DO NOT ARGUE WITH ADMINS IN THIS CASE OR YOU MAY GET THE WHOLE CLAN BANNED.
* The use of heavy armour is NOT permitted to taxi to aircraft. Humvee's / Buggies etc. are ok.
* The shooting of teammates aircraft/vehicles to stop them getting it before you is NOT permitted.
* Standing in front of vehicles to cause teammate to get TK because you wanted the vehicle will result in a ban.
* The use of adult/inappropriate language is NOT acceptable on the gameserver. On TS however it will be judged solely on the people present. If they are offended stop.
* Kicks/bans are at the discretion of the admins. Generally breaking and of these rules results in a ban.
* This is an Officially ranked server. Cheating / coersion in order to increase rankings may also result in a ban.

Wer not a bunch ov nazi's, if u do suming wrong, warning then kick, same as any admin would do on there server.

we normaly team up on the same team for practice reason's, see how we work as a team and better our selves at it, but thats not all ov the time.

and i dont think any ov you lot would ave got a kick without a warning first, plus i dont think R1 has admin powers.

User Down, so who would this pearson be in a plane that tk'ed you???

and if youve got any complaint's about us, dont post em hear, post em on our site

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.