GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ashes - Edgbaston"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 13:29
Regular
Nothing beats a lazy day spent watching cricket, eh?

Anyway, England seem to be dicking them - to put it lightly. At the moment. When the inevitable collapse comes, the Aussies will bat England off the pitch. I mean, if England can rack up runs like this, the Aussies are sure to do the same. But times two.
Sun 07/08/05 at 00:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
An awesome day's cricket.

Thought Ian Bell was unlucky, looked quite comfortable and had played himself in well. Think he deserves one more chance.

Flintoff is just...well...he's better than the Aussies. :D

Watching Brett Lee being utterly smashed around the ground is always good.

Surely victory is ours...you never know though. Should be an entertaining morning.

Quick question for Glenn McGrath...if you're injured, how exactly are you going to target Michael Vaughan's elbow? Eh, hardman?

EDIT - Oh, Glenn, you still sure about your 5-0 predictions?
Sun 07/08/05 at 00:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Oooh, cheers for the heads up. It's just started on Channel 4.
Sun 07/08/05 at 00:10
Regular
"always swirling"
well if your up this late im sure there will be a "today at the test" program on channel 4 some time soon
Sun 07/08/05 at 00:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't believe I missed the end of today's play. I'll probably miss the result as well, as I have to go out Sunday morning.
Sat 06/08/05 at 22:33
Regular
Yeah, I was scared that Clarke/Warne were going to have a century partnership for a while. No better time for Harmison to pull his finger out, really.

Oh, and Clarke - best fielder you've ever seen? Some of his diving boundary-saves are awesome.
Sat 06/08/05 at 21:40
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Turn around or what?

The wicket of Clarke was massive, I think we've got it now.

And now I will jinx it, and nothing will stop me!
Sat 06/08/05 at 16:41
Regular
Freddie is bowling superbly at the moment - surely a dead cert for MOTM if England win.
Sat 06/08/05 at 16:22
Regular
It's a shame none of the other bowlers inspire that much confidence really.

How old is Dominic Cork? Wheel him out :)
Sat 06/08/05 at 16:10
Regular
"0228"
And Ponting got caught.
Sat 06/08/05 at 16:08
Regular
"You've upset me"
47-1. Flintoff took Langer.

Hmm. An England win is still muchly possible with Australia now chasing 234. Depends on how they react to the first wicket going I suppose.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.