GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ashes - Edgbaston"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 13:29
Regular
Nothing beats a lazy day spent watching cricket, eh?

Anyway, England seem to be dicking them - to put it lightly. At the moment. When the inevitable collapse comes, the Aussies will bat England off the pitch. I mean, if England can rack up runs like this, the Aussies are sure to do the same. But times two.
Sun 07/08/05 at 16:07
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Graham Thorpe is a fool.

If he'd kept his mouth shut for just an extra week, he'd have been in the squad for that test over Bell.

What a game. Nothing more to say..
Sun 07/08/05 at 13:52
Regular
I've spent the last two tests saying Geriant Jones should be dropped and he goes and takes a catch like that.

Still can't bat, though. But I'd keep him for at least another test, and get rid of Ian Bell - replace him with a cricketer, or something.
Sun 07/08/05 at 13:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Didn't think we'd get that final wicket.

Phew.
Sun 07/08/05 at 12:57
Regular
I normally dislike Cricket... but I was on the edge of my seat!
Sun 07/08/05 at 12:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, I got in just in time to see the last wicket fall. I didn't really expect it to be that close but this result really opens up the series.
Sun 07/08/05 at 12:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
Awesome.

I said to my dad when they were chasing 20 "I bet England do it but with only about 3 runs to spare". Great catch that by Jones.
Sun 07/08/05 at 12:18
Regular
what a finish.

Could have gone either way really
Sun 07/08/05 at 11:10
Regular
Warne just gave his wicket a good kicking. I liked the idea of Warne winning it for the Aussies, sort of. One of the more comedy wickets I've seen.
Sun 07/08/05 at 11:02
Regular
Ant wrote:
> An awesome day's cricket.
>
> Thought Harry Kewell was unlucky, looked quite comfortable and had played
> himself in well. Think he deserves one more chance.

--

Sing us a new one, eh? ;)

This is getting a bit dodgy. Warne knows how to bat better than any of our tail-enders and even Brett Lee seems to be hitting a few. If Clarke hadn't gone last night this could be a lost cause already.

62 to win.
Sun 07/08/05 at 02:16
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
In related news - Lil Bro's mum has been having an affair with Ian Botham.

True story.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.