GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ashes - Edgbaston"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/08/05 at 13:29
Regular
Nothing beats a lazy day spent watching cricket, eh?

Anyway, England seem to be dicking them - to put it lightly. At the moment. When the inevitable collapse comes, the Aussies will bat England off the pitch. I mean, if England can rack up runs like this, the Aussies are sure to do the same. But times two.
Thu 04/08/05 at 13:29
Regular
Nothing beats a lazy day spent watching cricket, eh?

Anyway, England seem to be dicking them - to put it lightly. At the moment. When the inevitable collapse comes, the Aussies will bat England off the pitch. I mean, if England can rack up runs like this, the Aussies are sure to do the same. But times two.
Thu 04/08/05 at 13:38
Regular
Ian Bell really is awful. Every time I've seen him he's been out for only a few runs.
Thu 04/08/05 at 14:39
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ian Bell over Collingwood.

-.-

Something's not right there.
Thu 04/08/05 at 14:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Somebody explianed Cricket to me the other day.

I like the guy on the Channel 4 adverts.

" We're the best team in the word, mate. NOT ANY MORE "
Thu 04/08/05 at 14:41
Regular
Ian Bell over Thorpe was the decision that confused me. I mean, there was all this Pietersen vs Thorpe stuff. Surely it'd be easier to accomodate them both, shove Bell back into the GCSE class from whence he came and avoid Thorpe having a sulk and retiring too early?
Thu 04/08/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't say I know a great deal about Bell, but I've seen him get decent totals for his county side. Doesn't always translate to England though.

Bell, at the moment, could easily be replaced by Collingwood or Thorpe and they'd probably get a few runs on the board. Collingwood would probably make an amazing catch or 2 as well.
Thu 04/08/05 at 15:01
Regular
Freddy and South Africa Boy are hitting the Aussies all over the place. It's actually really interesting cricket.
Thu 04/08/05 at 15:07
Regular
"0228"
Don't jinx it.
Thu 04/08/05 at 15:11
Regular
I'll jinx it some more - there's no good batsmen left. Australia can rely on Gilchrist when the batsmen are gone, but what's Geriant Jones going to do?
Thu 04/08/05 at 15:16
Regular
Well, we've still got supermen Flintoff and Pietersen in.

And Jones can usually hit a few. As for Gilchrist, he is getting on a bit. Didn't make many runs at Lords.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.