GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Notable Election - Thurs 11th August"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/08/05 at 16:53
Regular
"serenity now!"
It's about that time again.

Most of you know how it works by now, but for those who don't - every three months (or so ;)) we hold an election to promote one of our regular members to Notable status. Notable is a position to honour that user's contributions to UKchatforums.com - they don't get any further rights or abilities within the forum, but their status is changed and their name is written in gold to draw the eyes, respect and jealousy of the purple Regulars.

On the day (Thursday 11th August), an official thread will be started by a staffie (most likely me) where every Regular member and Notable will have one vote to cast for who they want to see elevated to such a lofty status. Newbies and JATs will be unable to vote I'm afraid.

Last election we also held a vote to demote someone from their position of notable back down to regular - while this went well, we've not yet decided whether to continue this new, possibly cruel addition to the elections. If you have any thoughts on this, let us know here and we'll make a decision before the day is due.

Til then, mark 11/8/05 in your diaries and make sure you're here for what may be the most important vote you'll ever make.
Page:
Tue 09/08/05 at 19:20
Regular
"i own groovy land"
because i am a regular now i can vote, so i vote for many goats
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:51
Regular
Last thing I heard was that he failed to get into Cambridge and he's now working for a net company. Not my favourite guy in the world, mind, but I knew him off the forums.
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:17
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Is this what you got warned for?

Could well be.

Where is the 'nutter anyway? Haven't seen him for ages...
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I went to Cyprus 2 years ago, Aiya Napa infact, was great. Where abouts you going?
Mon 08/08/05 at 22:21
Regular
Oh well. I'll be on holiday in Cyprus. Sporting fun, here I come!!!
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:00
Regular
Chippxero wrote:
> all notables should be demoted apart from m_m

Invert that sentence
Mon 08/08/05 at 16:38
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> I think I may vote for Turbonutter.

--

Is this what you got warned for?
Mon 08/08/05 at 16:14
Regular
I think I may vote for Turbonutter.
Mon 08/08/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
No-one apart from me voting for Pandaemonium?

For shame...
Mon 08/08/05 at 15:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Agreed. I voted Light last time though, so it's Gaz's turn this time around.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.