GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lesnar offered WWE contract..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 13:07
Regular
Taken from WWE.com

'WWE.com has learned that Brock Lesnar has met with his attorney, David Olsen, to discuss the written contract offer Lesnar received last week from World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. It is unclear when the contract will be signed. The terms were not disclosed.'

Personally, I'd love to see Brock back in the WWE despite him walking out on the company last year. He's far, far better than any of the other 'big' guys that the WWE have and I can imagine the heat he'd get would probably make for a good ol feud with Batista, which is probably on the cards already should he return.

Wonder if he'll make a appearance at Summerslam?

Anyways, Discuss the news people.
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nothing like coming up with fun and imaginative ways to kill off the big nosed one
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:33
Regular
"you've got a beard"
and that was every bit as sick/funny :D
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh i'm crueler than Congy i've said a few times i wish it was Trips up on that zipline in '99. Wrestling would be much better off if that was the case
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:29
Regular
"you've got a beard"
but still, to wish paralysis on someone just because you prefer someone else is a tad harsh cong mate.
but then, half the stuff on here is said with tongue firmly in cheek and for the shock factor (and cos staffies don't really bother policing this forum :D)

so with that in mind, i hope you get cancer ;D
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:28
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Cong_Man wrote:
> I'm pretty sure it was a botched SSP, I used to have the video clip.
> You can probably find it on-line somewhere...

From 1wrestling.com a while back:

Hayabusa, the top star of the FMW promotion in Japan, and one of the most popular performers in that country, has been paralyzed following an injury during a match with Mammoth Sasaki at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo today

Hayabusa was attempting a quebrada (Lionsault) and apparently undershot Sasaki, as well as his flip, landing on his head in the ring. According to Puroresu.com, FMW has announced that he is conscious, but paralyzed from the neck down.

I also had the clip of the botched SSP, but that didn't paralyze him.
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I won't dispute the cruel accusation. New York baby!! we take Cruel and original insults 101 at school :-D
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:25
Regular
"..."
Nah...I dispute the cruel bit.

I look at things this way, if a fat girl is walking down the street, it'd be cruel for me to call her fat. But if she stepped up on a stage for some reason, like, say Michelle McManus, then she's opening herself up to me calling her a whale, just by being out there.

Similarly if a wrestler is rubbish, then they can stick to the indies where I won't see them. But if they step in a WWE ring, then hey! it's open season...(see Gene Snitsky...)
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
you people are insanely cruel at times....

.. i love you guys :D
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:20
Regular
"..."
I'm pretty sure it was a botched SSP, I used to have the video clip. You can probably find it on-line somewhere...
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
By the way did Lesnar actually have a neck before the SSP or not :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.