GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lesnar offered WWE contract..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 13:07
Regular
Taken from WWE.com

'WWE.com has learned that Brock Lesnar has met with his attorney, David Olsen, to discuss the written contract offer Lesnar received last week from World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. It is unclear when the contract will be signed. The terms were not disclosed.'

Personally, I'd love to see Brock back in the WWE despite him walking out on the company last year. He's far, far better than any of the other 'big' guys that the WWE have and I can imagine the heat he'd get would probably make for a good ol feud with Batista, which is probably on the cards already should he return.

Wonder if he'll make a appearance at Summerslam?

Anyways, Discuss the news people.
Thu 28/07/05 at 13:07
Regular
Taken from WWE.com

'WWE.com has learned that Brock Lesnar has met with his attorney, David Olsen, to discuss the written contract offer Lesnar received last week from World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. It is unclear when the contract will be signed. The terms were not disclosed.'

Personally, I'd love to see Brock back in the WWE despite him walking out on the company last year. He's far, far better than any of the other 'big' guys that the WWE have and I can imagine the heat he'd get would probably make for a good ol feud with Batista, which is probably on the cards already should he return.

Wonder if he'll make a appearance at Summerslam?

Anyways, Discuss the news people.
Thu 28/07/05 at 13:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
as stated in another thread, he IS listed as making an appearance at Summerslam... we'll see though eh? :)
Thu 28/07/05 at 13:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ickle wickle Brock couldn't make it in the NFL so comes crying back to the WWE. It's amazing how quickly you can overcome your problems with travelling alot when you need some cash eh :-D
Thu 28/07/05 at 13:56
Regular
"..."
Brock Lesnar represents everything that is bad about Professional Wrestling today.

1. He whines a crys when he has to job to someone he sees as inferior, just because they happen to be smaller than him (Eddie Guerrero)
2. He's only in wrestling because he couldn't make it in a 'real' sport
3. See 1 & 2...
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:02
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:
> Brock Lesnar represents everything that is bad about Professional
> Wrestling today.
>
> 1. He whines a crys when he has to job to someone he sees as
> inferior, just because they happen to be smaller than him (Eddie
> Guerrero)

Still jobbed to him in the end.

> 2. He's only in wrestling because he couldn't make it in a 'real'
> sport

Fair enough, but the guys still a talented wrestler. I mean, how many of the 'big guys' on the roster can perform a Shooting Star Press? None.
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:05
Regular
"..."
Fígó wrote:
> Fair enough, but the guys still a talented wrestler. I mean, how many
> of the 'big guys' on the roster can perform a Shooting Star Press?
> None.

Although he's still in Development, Burchill can do a standing shooting star press (and without landing on the top of his head too). Which is infinetly more impressive...
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:05
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Fígó wrote:
> Fair enough, but the guys still a talented wrestler. I mean, how many
> of the 'big guys' on the roster can perform a Shooting Star Press?
> None.

Neither can he, it'd seem.

And still, that's no measure of talent, though I think this was a good move by WWE, pragmatically-speaking
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If memory recalls Brock couldn't pull it off either :-D
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:06
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> If memory recalls Brock couldn't pull it off either :-D

At least he's in good company. Hyabusa anyone?
Thu 28/07/05 at 14:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
God damn Sport forum posts needing replying to first allowing people to beat me to my Brock baiting :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.