GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Congrats, Lil Bro"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 19:26
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=294530&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=SPURS+ANNOUNCE+DAVIDS+DEAL&channel=football_home[/URL]

You finally sign someone decent. I'm happy for you, ya little tyke. Now eat your greens.
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:22
Dutch as well? Bloody hell

They should get included in the basic sports package with Sky.

I'll miss James Richardson :( :(
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:24
Wait, does that mean the end of GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! or just live Serie A matches?
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:27
Regular
bah this sucks

I dont even get that channel on my crappy cable!!! waaaaaaaaaa
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Dunno, just says on Setanta's website that they've got Live Italian football, so maybe just maybe we'll still have Gol!
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Cambiasso is a defensive midfielder.
>
> He's Argentina's long-term replacement for Matias Almeyda, who used
> to sit in front of the back 3.

Yeah, so his designated job might be "defensive midfielder," but just about every time I've seen him (admittedly not loads) he always pushes forward more than a holding midfielder would/should. He's often in or around the box. Maybe that's because when he plays for Inter he has Zanetti backing him up, but I've seen him play without Zanetti.
Wed 27/07/05 at 11:23
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=294568&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=3&title=Davids+still+has+options&channel=premiership[/URL]
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:09
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
"we've signed Davids, yay"
"does he agree that you've signed him?"
"erm...."
Wed 27/07/05 at 13:24
Regular
LMAO.
Wed 27/07/05 at 15:25
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Apparently he's agreeing personal terms and undergoing a medical either today or tomorrow. Other clubs are still talking to Inter.....we're a few steps ahead of them methinks.
Wed 27/07/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Mozzy"
I wish I could warn him how pathetic he'd look in a tight top with goggles on, oh well...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.