GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Congrats, Lil Bro"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/07/05 at 19:26
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=294530&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=SPURS+ANNOUNCE+DAVIDS+DEAL&channel=football_home[/URL]

You finally sign someone decent. I'm happy for you, ya little tyke. Now eat your greens.
Tue 26/07/05 at 23:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yup, Cristiano Zanetti. "Loser" = correct.
Tue 26/07/05 at 23:50
God, I don't know how he still gets first team places.

Hopefully Solari will nudge Veron into Zanetti's place, and make them a bit more interesting to watch.

Don't know where Figo would fit in.
Tue 26/07/05 at 23:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, an almost complete Argie midfield would be nice.
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But Zanetti is more defensive than the other three, that's why he's there. Solari, Veron, Cambiasso etc are all to be found in or around the box much of the time.

I can't help feeling that Davids isn't really what Spurs need. They need an attacking midfielder really, plus Davids is old and since he played so little last season, it's uncertain how good he really is these days.
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:04
Cambiasso isn't that attacking, and Veron only attacks because Mancini tells him to. Get them both to pull back a bit and let Stankovic and Solari do the damage.

Failing that - sell Zanetti and buy Mascherano

Is Mancini secretly an Argie? What with Samuel probably coming in, it sure looks that way
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cambiasso is a defensive midfielder.

He's Argentina's long-term replacement for Matias Almeyda, who used to sit in front of the back 3.
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:07
Aye, what he said.

That Zabaleta guy Espanyol signed - anyone seen him play? Is he more attacking or defensive?
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Not too sure. Only heard of him... not seen him play.

Also, have you heard that Serie A will be screened on Setanta next year and not Eurosport? Rubbish.
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:11
Really?

Or is that jsut rumours?

Either way, it's depressing that a channel so poor can get so many good football matches.

That's German, French, Italian and Scottish now, right?
Wed 27/07/05 at 00:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Really really.

Well, Eurosport haven't confirmed that they won't be showing games next, but Setanta have confirmed that they will, so I'm pretty sure Eurosport have lost the license.

Edit - From the Setanta website:

"Subscribing to Setanta Sports UK means that you get the following great channels:

· Setanta Sports 1: Exclusive LIVE coverage of 38 SPL matches with pre and post match analysis, featuring some of the top names in football. The new-look Setanta Sports 1 schedule includes a two hour SPL highlights show on a Sunday night and a 90 minute magazine show on a Saturday.
· Setanta Sports 2: Exclusive LIVE coverage of European football – Dutch, French, German and Italian leagues."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.