GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grades for Uni"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/06/05 at 17:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
I've already been allocated a room and made deposits, yada yada yada for my uni - but my place is based on me getting BBB grades.

I've already got an A in media and arent at all worries about English, but if I failed to get a B in history do you think they'd be likely to offer me a place anyway or would they bothered revsersing all of the uni stuff and throwing me out on my ear?

Also, A-level history courses are too big. There's too much stuff to learn capably.
Tue 21/06/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
Um I guess If you get 2 high grades and one just short of a B you could reason with them.
Tue 21/06/05 at 19:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
What were your texts?
Tue 21/06/05 at 18:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Messed up English today, bollards.
Tue 21/06/05 at 17:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
erm, what board were you on? There is no mark for writing stories.
Tue 21/06/05 at 17:00
Regular
Ah, English lit, a straight A I got with a special distinction for a short story I wrote (although that was more a language thing but apparently it counted).

Then again I got an A in Media, History, Geography and Geology (the latter an AS grade).
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Tphi wrote:
> English Lit
> tomorrow, yayness.

How did you find it? What were your texts? I did Chaucer and King Lear, and the questions were alright - I've done them before at least
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:29
Regular
"the burning sky"
Hmmm according to all my retaking friends, CPT4 was quite hard, but they also found CPT5 hard as well...
Tue 21/06/05 at 15:25
Regular
Hey, just seen you're message on MSN Messenger (I was downstairs)

Yeah, both papers were pretty easy, I'd say CPT4 was easier than CPT5 as well
Tue 21/06/05 at 14:04
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I hated the assembly question one, I can't even remember what I wrote now. But yes, I filled the whole box. Hmm... I had a few BEQ and BNQ expressions, couple of labels etc, but I think I did it incorrectly. Oh well. :/

Oh, and the text box, I didn't put a value in either. I don't think you have to. AS long as you put the one on the button that's fine. :)
Tue 21/06/05 at 13:57
Regular
Chipseh wrote:
> AQA got lazy and rolled all the past papers into one. Lovely. :)

Hahaha yeah, I noticed that. They just recycled most of them with slightly altered wording.

> And we got a question on drawing a webpage! Woot!
>
> Yes! Only 5 marks, but still! It was the first exam in June to have
> an HTML question since 2002... lucky us (again!). :D

I might of only got 4 marks for that question however, I think I was meant to put a value in the textbox :(

How did you do on the assembly language one? My little program seemed to span about 10 lines!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.