GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE's cumin up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/06/05 at 19:51
Regular
"the whites are goin"
over my whole life span i have never, not once revised and i have passed a majoritory of my tests, for my GCSE tests do you think i should revise and go for thr B or even the A rarther than settleing for the C? according to my english teacher, if i actually did coursework, and performed for the test i could get a B! should I?
Page:
Tue 14/06/05 at 18:08
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I've got a practice calculator paper upstairs calling my name. I had to hide it in a drawer to stop the noise.

*Bud um cha*

I'll do it later on tonight, after Invader Zim...
Tue 14/06/05 at 17:53
Regular
I'd never actually heard that statement, it is very true indeed.

I managed to do just under an hour's revision and now I don't want to do anything else at all...but I still need to go over my case studies :(
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lipe wrote:
> I was suppose to start at 2pm...why haven't I?

Heheheh. It's what'shisname's (Murphy possibly?) law in practice:

"Work expands to fit the absolute maximum time allowed for it."

Never have I heard a truer statement.
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:49
Regular
I was suppose to start at 2pm...why haven't I?
Tue 14/06/05 at 14:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
Another hour of Chemistry done. Woot. Prolly do some Geography later... Much later.
Tue 14/06/05 at 12:54
Regular
"0228"
I reckon I know most of it, that's why I'm not rushing to revise. It's always best to have a quick read through though, just in case there is something that you've totally forgotten about.
Tue 14/06/05 at 12:53
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh. I don't need to revise for Maths, I know all the techniques pretty well. Gonna read through the Geography textbook a couple of times this afternoon though, and probably do some Chemistry this evening...
Tue 14/06/05 at 12:51
Regular
"0228"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> I was up at 9:00... still got nothing done :-/

I'll do some Maths tonight. Maybe.
Tue 14/06/05 at 12:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lipe wrote:
> Aw you got the thick guy banned :(

Shame, he was priceless. Willing to bet he'll be back though.

> Revision all day for me today....I hope :P

I was up at 9:00... still got nothing done :-/
Tue 14/06/05 at 12:48
Regular
Aw you got the thick guy banned :(

Revision all day for me today....I hope :P
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.