GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE's cumin up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/06/05 at 19:51
Regular
"the whites are goin"
over my whole life span i have never, not once revised and i have passed a majoritory of my tests, for my GCSE tests do you think i should revise and go for thr B or even the A rarther than settleing for the C? according to my english teacher, if i actually did coursework, and performed for the test i could get a B! should I?
Page:
Wed 15/06/05 at 16:53
Regular
"0228"
I had the paper clip question somewhere in the middle of the paper. I think I got around 24.5cm for the length.
Wed 15/06/05 at 16:50
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Did we have the same Maths paper Lipe? The last question was about
> graphs?

I did Intermediate...my last question was about a giant paper clip.
Wed 15/06/05 at 16:49
Regular
"0228"
Emitime wrote:
> Most maths exams finish on graph questions.

Hush. There was also a question about a circle that fitted inside a semi-circle and you had to find the area of the shaded segment.
Wed 15/06/05 at 16:47
Regular
I had the Maths GCSE sitting in on my English Lit exam... was annoying to say the least. *pick pencil up, drop pencil, pick pen up, drop pen, pick rule... etc.* Was noise coming from every direction. Some kid finished the paper in like 40 minutes it looked like, was taking the higher paper so I'm assuming it wasn't because he couldn't be bothered to finish it or something :P
Wed 15/06/05 at 16:47
Regular
"\\"
JFH wrote:
> Did we have the same Maths paper Lipe? The last question was about
> graphs?

Most maths exams finish on graph questions.

Edexcel?
Wed 15/06/05 at 16:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Lipe wrote:
> Well Maths started off really easy then I got to the middle page
> (question 13 it was) and it started getting harder and harder, I
> still think I done alright though.
>
> Geography sucked...I was bored in the exam again which is never good
> for me, oh well, C at least. How'd you guys find it?

Today's geography exam was nasty. It wasn't especially hard, but asked quite a few unconventional questions. I'm glad I did no revision for it as none of the stuff I would have revised came up on it.

Only science and another history exam left now, then I'm free of that place forever.
Wed 15/06/05 at 16:42
Regular
"0228"
Did we have the same Maths paper Lipe? The last question was about graphs?
Wed 15/06/05 at 16:41
Regular
Well Maths started off really easy then I got to the middle page (question 13 it was) and it started getting harder and harder, I still think I done alright though.

Geography sucked...I was bored in the exam again which is never good for me, oh well, C at least. How'd you guys find it?
Tue 14/06/05 at 20:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
MJ wrote:
> I'll continue the apparent trend of posting here as a method of
> procrastination.

Curses. We've been rumbled.
Tue 14/06/05 at 20:25
Regular
I'll continue the apparent trend of posting here as a method of procrastination. Whoop, work let me out 4, yes 4 hours early. What am I going to do? Sit here on my ass thats what. Wider reading can go die :(
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.