GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shigsy goes crazy...again"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/06/05 at 13:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
From SR's own news report:
Miyamoto specifically named Halo and GTA as "demanding far too much time from the user," and stated that this was something he intends to right with the Nintendo Revolution.

I mean wtf. "too much time". What is that meant to mean, exactly? It doesn't even make sense! How can a game take up "too much time"? It's not like you're forced to play it! You can spend just as long playing Halo as you can playing Mario or Zelda. Surely the only reason they "demand far too much time" is because they're good games that people want to play. So what's he saying? Make games less good so you don't want to play them as much? Sometimes I really wonder.

"What we want to avoid is too many games of the same type or genre"

Seriously, though, you what, mate?
Mon 06/06/05 at 16:32
Regular
"~DPG~"
Shigeru Miyamoto is jealous that no-one likes Zelda anymore and other companies are now suceeding.. FACT.
Mon 06/06/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
We all love shigsy. But i would have to spend more time on zelda to complete it, then i would halo/halo2.

We love him though. Like a dog.
Mon 06/06/05 at 17:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Chr1s wrote:
> I think that he was pointing out that it takes a long time to achieve
> everything on some of Microsoft and Sony's games

What a horribly inaccurate generalisation. And there is no "too long to achieve everything". If a game is that good then surely you want it to last as long as possible. It doesn't make any sense.
Mon 06/06/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Touched!"
What a joker. Nintendo need to get with the times and smell the roses..or should I say competition? That's the type of "jealous" comment that you'd expect when Halo and GTA are two of the if not the biggest selling games going.
Mon 06/06/05 at 17:37
Regular
"The definitive tag"
gerrid wrote:
> Chr1s wrote:
> I think that he was pointing out that it takes a long time to
> achieve
> everything on some of Microsoft and Sony's games
>
> What a horribly inaccurate generalisation. And there is no "too
> long to achieve everything". If a game is that good then surely
> you want it to last as long as possible.

Not if it's repetitive, then it just becomes boring. I never said anything about the game having to be good.
Mon 06/06/05 at 17:47
"period drama"
It's utter bulsh whichever way you look at it.
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Xzibit wrote:
> Shigeru Miyamoto is jealous that no-one likes Zelda anymore and other
> companies are now suceeding.. FACT.

Haha.
Congratulations on making yourself look like a grade A retard.

Miyamoto is not jealous at the fact that no-one likes Zelda any more and other companies are now succeeding, because your former point is completely untrue, and the latter is just plain balls. Why is Miyamoto going to be jealous if Nintendo are a profitable company with a future?

What we can conclude from this is that:
1.) Your points are in actuality not facts. They're ignorant and idiotic attempts at making a true statement.
2.) You're an imbecile. And that is a fact.
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:56
"period drama"
Xzibit wrote:
>no-one likes Zelda anymore

I don't quite understand ...
The level of complete gaybyness must have jammed my eyes up, and their respective links to the understandery bit of my brain.

STFU
Wed 08/06/05 at 02:23
Regular
You know what?
I think he's genuinely lost the point this time.
GTA is particularly "pick up and play" as you can do what the hell you like whenever you like, without having to dedicate anything to it, so I don't know what he's on about here.

In respects to Halo, the single player does gradually drag on you, but if you play it in multiplayer then it's as like as Goldeneye or Mario Kart, so I don't know what he's on about there or anything.

Stupid gaming politics.
It makes artists make muppets out of themselves in order to put down "opposition".
Wed 08/06/05 at 02:24
Regular
Guys leave Shigs alone. If you get older, you become less and less patient, ehnce why he makes shorter and shorter games, Because he knows life is short ( for him) and he doesn;t want to spend his whole life jut making Zelda and mario - new stuff he wants.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.