GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 4x23/24 *mega-spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/05/05 at 17:57
Regular
WOAMG! Now Bauer's "dead", how they can have a Season 5? o_O
Wed 25/05/05 at 11:39
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I thought it was quite a good twisty-turny finale. I had guessed that Tony might even bite the bullet near the end (what with the cliched, "I'm gonna quit this dangerous job and settle down with Michelle and live happily ever after" routine), but thankfully he didn't.
I thought the actual stopping of the missile went way too quickly and was almost a very undramatic non-event.

The last bit of the Jack v China story was great though. For a minute I actually thought Jack was gone. Dead. Then I thought, "nah, he's just pretending, any second now he'll leap up and disarm the secret service man." But he didn't. But, alas, he made it, though 24 is the kind of show where you can never be totally sure if anyone will make it :D

Also, Curtis' punch on Mandy. Holy crap. After that she wouldn't have had a face left, let alone be in the position to make bargains with the president. That was one good punch.

All in all another good series. I can't really say which series I like best as they're all enjoyable in there own ways, and have some amazing bits and some not so amazing plot threads (Erin Driscoll's psycho daughter in this series for example).

Roll on series 5, but I just hope we don't end up jumping the shark.
Wed 25/05/05 at 11:25
Regular
"lets go back"
Well that is the end. Jack Bauer is dead. He cant come back ever. It was a good way of "killing" the character without actually killing him.

It would be crap if they made season 5 with Chase instead of Jack. Also if they had Kiefer Sutherland playing "Bill" the new security guard at the 24hr Tescos the show wouldnt work.
Tony and Michelle have left, Palmer wasnt really in it much and couldnt really make much more of an apperance. His reasons for being there this season where pretty thin so I dont see how they would get him back.

I had heard 24 was going to end with the death of Jack Bauer and in a way that is what we have now.
Basicaly I doubt there will be a season 5, but who knows.

Edit:- just checked and realised there will be a season 5. So maybe my idea about Bill the security guard isnt so bad after all.
Wed 25/05/05 at 08:22
Regular
Yeah, I agree that 24 should've finished with that. Would've been great rather than stretching it out, as it now seems as though they're doing.
Tue 24/05/05 at 19:15
Regular
IMO they should have finished it there, it would have been a brilliant ending for a last ever season.

However, I reckon they will either get Chase back to lead field ops, or Jack will get caught up in something in Mexico. I think it's more likely to be the former though.
Tue 24/05/05 at 17:57
Regular
WOAMG! Now Bauer's "dead", how they can have a Season 5? o_O

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.