GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 4x23/24 *mega-spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/05/05 at 17:57
Regular
WOAMG! Now Bauer's "dead", how they can have a Season 5? o_O
Fri 27/05/05 at 14:16
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
if that woman is still president i think *I* might join the terrorists
Fri 27/05/05 at 00:44
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I'm still hoping that we will see Palmer outside politics, preferably with a gun in his hands. I wonder how long after this series they will set it. Will Logan still be President? Who will be head of CTU? Will it be Buchanan? I quite liked him. So many questions but really I still feel that after that cool ending they should have just left it there.
Thu 26/05/05 at 21:21
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Last season they built up Chase to be ten times the badass that Curtis was this season, but he didn't come back! I hope Curtis is at least head of Field Ops when we get back...and I guess Tony and Michelle will be living the country life? They'll probably end up doing what they did this season and slowly re-introduce everybody. "Jack"'ll be back within about half an hour presumably.
Thu 26/05/05 at 01:54
Regular
Hehe. Did it remind anyone else of The Incredible Hulk? Those glasses looked like Bill Bixby's too. I was waiting for TIH theme to play, and Stewie to walk past Bauer :0D
Thu 26/05/05 at 00:49
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
And anyone else think he should have gone to SpecSavers for a pair of sunglasses at the end? They were atrocious.
Wed 25/05/05 at 22:27
Regular
Agreed. It'll undoubtedly be flogging a dead horse, really.
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:41
Regular
"lets go back"
As soon as you saw the two people under the umbarella in episode 23 I thought it was the neighbours and that was before the car exploded.

And that CG was really crap when Marwan fell.

Im not really looking forward to the next season, I feel it'll be too much of a cash in rather than quality entertainment.
Wed 25/05/05 at 18:03
Regular
Anyone else think the CG when Marwan fell was absolutely dire? Made me chuckle more than be shocked.

But I feel that a new season really cheapens the otherwise greatness of that finale. And renewing a 6th season already annoys me, as it suggests Bauer won't die next season. Although they signed Kiefer on for a lot of seasons, but are free to cut it short, so you never know.

I did actually believe it for a sec that Bauer was dead, but the Tony fireball in Episode 23 was pretty predictable with Bauer saying - "She's taking a huge risk exposing herself like that" etc. I thought Michelle was gonna kill herself in the car though, seconds before her phone rings to tell her that Tony survived.

And yes, the stopping of the missile was crap. I also thought that they could've just used a satellite heat signature thing to scan the rooms quicker than they did. They've used it before in this season in a building full of terrorists, so they could quite easy eliminate rooms that don't have anyone in. The complex had 600 rooms, so I expect there was quite a few empty ones (100 or more).

Roger Cross (Curtis) and Mary-Lynn Rajskub (Chloe) have already signed on for Season 5, btw.

And so another 7 months roll on, but as far as I'm concerned, I can't see anyway for this show to return without having jumped the shark >_<
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:22
Regular
"lets go back"
Bejam wrote:
>
> I thought the actual stopping of the missile went way too
> quickly and was almost a very undramatic non-event.
>
>

Yeah, it was crap. They couldnt find hte missile for hours, then it gets to the final episode where they have to find it and they where just like "oh, there it is"

I didnt for one minute think that Jack was dead. It was obvious that he and Tony had planned it, why would Tony raise the alarm on Jack? He'd let him escape, so it was obvious they had made a plan. If this was the final season then it was a decent ending, a good way to get rid of the main character without him dying, but seen as there will be two more seasons, I thougth it was a lame ending.

Nothing is shocking anymore. We all know that anything can happen in 24 so its just not surprising in the same way as it once was.
Wed 25/05/05 at 14:40
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Geffdof wrote:
> Edit:- just checked and realised there will be a season 5.

And 6 as well..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.