GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Xbox E3 Thread"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/05/05 at 00:54
Regular
"Touched!"
Right folks. It's that time of year again. E3 begins this week and I'll be interested to see what sort of new 360 images/videos and new games will be announced. Post images, news and video links here. Personally I'm hoping for some in game PGR3 shots and some PD0 shots. I cannot wait to get my hands on the 360. I'll post some of the games we can look forward to tomorrow when I can be bothered.
Tue 17/05/05 at 20:10
Regular
"Touched!"
It all seems a bit silly of MS and sony when hardly any TV's suppport HD, £1200 for a TV is a joke for a normal user, no way I'd pay that just to see better image quality.
Tue 17/05/05 at 19:10
Regular
Call of Duty 2 looks spanky!
Tue 17/05/05 at 17:21
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
>
> Create-a-face rules.
>
> I should think you'll be able to use the Xbox camera in 2006 to put
> your actual face on the players. Fun offline, but scary online when
> you realise how hideously deformed the majority of online gamers are.

I'm looking forward to calling chubby faced yanks chubby faced yanks.

I might have a giant smiley or a cat face I think.
Tue 17/05/05 at 17:20
Regular
"8==="
Considering they've already grabbed a lot of casual gamers they've already challenged PC gaming.

Ghost Recon 2 on a PC?

No thanks.
Tue 17/05/05 at 17:10
Regular
Goatboy wrote:

> Create-a-face rules.

I should think you'll be able to use the Xbox camera in 2006 to put your actual face on the players. Fun offline, but scary online when you realise how hideously deformed the majority of online gamers are.
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The Tiger Woods games are awesome if, as somebody said, a tad too easy.
But turn off the aids and dont use the flyover/zoom to hole feature and you really have to work for a birdie.
Create-a-face rules.

Just excellent games all round.
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's EA, they don't do exclusive
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Stuff about Tiger Woods games

I totally agree. The Tiger Woods games are great to play and offer decent replayability. The only gripe I have is it's just a bit too easy. Saying that though, some courses are a right pain to play.

Is TW2K6 going to be an X-Box exclusive?
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:52
Regular
Depends what you are running them at, Half Life 2 in all its glory looks spankingly sexual, as does Doom 3, definitley equal to the screens I have seen for the few 360 games so far.

All this hype came with the Xbox and what that could do and how long PC gaming would take to catch up etc, quite the opposite as it has turned out.

You would be pushed to find a decent HDTV with 720P/1080i that supports Component Video/DVI-D for under £1200 for a 28". Plus it depends whether you want Plasma/LCD, LCD tends to be a fair bit more expensive.
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:33
Regular
"Touched!"
PGR3 looks way above anything else I've seen on the PC driving wise. It's going to take 2 years roughly for PC GPU's to catch up with Xbox 360 and PS3 which is impressive. I look at a lot of PC games now at E3 and they don't look a patch graphically on some of the PS3 or Xbox 360 games. Wish I could afford a HDTV though..to appreciate it like it's meant to be played. What's the cheapest HDTV that's decent for a bedroom these days? I can just about fit my 28" TV in here at the moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.