GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/05/05 at 12:40
Regular
"thursdayton!"
.. is the final name. Sounds alright, I think.

The full E3 Nintendo list, minus any complete suprises on the day *cough*Mario128?*cough*:

GAMECUBE
Battalion Wars
Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix
Donkey Konga 2
Mario Party 7 [oh my god not another one..]
Pokemon XD: Dark Winds Dark Lugia
Super Mario Strikers (a Mario soccer title)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

NINTENDO DS
Advance Wars
Animal Crossing
Mario and Luigi 2 [is this what was called Mario DS?]
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Dread (a new 2D Metroid title) [interesting.. but where's Metroid Hunters?]
Metroid Prime Pinball
Nintendo Tetris
Touch Golf

GAMEBOY ADVANCE
Donkey Kong Country 3
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Mario Tennis Advance (in development at Camelot)
Mon 16/05/05 at 21:27
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> The Revolution has been in planning for months why would Nintendo UK
> only get to see it for the first time now?

Note:

GAME was right last time.

And B: Why would Nintendo UK only see it now? Because they are a PR company, they are here for distribution and advertisement purposes. They don't actually make games!
Mon 16/05/05 at 20:30
"period drama"
Hush, Rick.
Mon 16/05/05 at 20:11
Regular
Duck Hunt Online would actually be awesome.

Nice move Ninty. :)
Mon 16/05/05 at 19:58
Regular
"thursdayton!"
OMFG dudes!

"NINTENDO OF JAPAN, KYOTO - Monday 16th May, 2005.
Nintendo can today announce the Revolution is going to be none other than a re-release... of the NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, or FAMICOM.
"Due to the worldwide success of our NES Rehashes, sorry, "Classics" on GBA, our quest for simpler gaming without the need to rely on fancy graphics has lead us to this revolutionary idea - Duck Hunt Online - a true revolution as the first online multiplayer 8-bit game ever!"
Mon 16/05/05 at 19:02
Regular
I'm willing to bet that teh buttons on teh Revolution controller are hydraulic, and when you press them, they go down themselves with a "tick....tssssssshhhhhhh"
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Kameo still looks utterly crap.
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:50
"period drama"
Not as good as buttons and an analogue stick, either.
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But think about it - a touchpad is just a compromise for a mouse. It's not as good as a mouse, so why would Nintendo include it as their main method of control?
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Game wrote:
> There's a touchscreen instead of a Left Analogue stick on the pad.

The president of Nintendo confirmed that the controller wouldn't have any touchscreen in it. I can guarantee that there won't be a touschscreen in the controller right now, and I'm willing to bet there won't be a touchpad either.
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The Revolution has been in planning for months why would Nintendo UK only get to see it for the first time now?

The pad sounds rubbish but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.