GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Celebrity Wrestling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/04/05 at 19:35
Regular
": ("
Anybody watching it? I thinks it's really good.
Sat 23/04/05 at 22:25
Regular
I watched it purely for the amusing American commentator and that 'De-Lo' guy, he rules.

And of course some of the girls were nice. 'Cept Jenny Powell (horse face -gaah!) and Silvestedt's face is coated with a cement-thick layer of make up, she's still nice though ... mmm ...

Some adrenaline and not a bad stab at US WWE, from the Brits. Made a change from the annoying Blind date (must watch spelling on warning) monstrosity and other, far worse, Saturday night t.v
Sun 24/04/05 at 00:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
D-Lo Brown was on it.

Says all you need to knmow about the quality of the show.
Sun 24/04/05 at 10:52
Regular
"All about the Beats"
mattributé wrote:
> D-Lo Brown was on it.
>
> Says all you need to knmow about the quality of the show.

You knmows it sucka!!
Sun 24/04/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"I think it's really good"

You suck.
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:23
Regular
"That's right!"
I heard they blurred out all the slipped nipples. That's just turned away 99% of their audience.
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:51
Regular
That fight between James Hewitt and the black guy was pretty funny, I wanted the blue guy to win but he didn't and when he lost he looked so p*ssed off.

When they're fighting it's not like real wrestling (gay and fake), it's serious. The black guy dislocated his arm.

All of ya'll who think it's crap are mostly the ones with no taste only like the minority of programs on TV, go watch the Discovery Channel.
Sun 24/04/05 at 13:54
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Anyone who is over the age of 13 that likes this is a retard and probably gains the same sense of entertainment by watching a disabled man try to get back in his wheelchair.
Sun 24/04/05 at 14:03
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Anyone who is over the age of 13 that likes this is a retard and
> probably gains the same sense of entertainment by watching a disabled
> man try to get back in his wheelchair.

Well I take it you've never heard of Little Britain then. :D

Im 14 and I like it. Your all saying how crap it is but why dont you say why you think it's crap?

[S]because you cant
Sun 24/04/05 at 15:08
Regular
"bot"
it's crap because it's just another slant on the "let's get some z-list celebrities to do CRAZY THINGS!!!" drivel. Watching it is like being kicked in the balls.

besides, you haven't explained why it's good.
Sun 24/04/05 at 15:20
Regular
It's good because all of the 'z-list' celebrities really want to win and try their best when fighting. It's also good because of the different types of fights, they make it more interesting rather than just making them fight in a ring and pin each other.

I think it's good because I like Reality shows and this is like one because it shows you what happens backstage as well as what happens in the ring.

So your basically saying you think it's crap because it has z-list celebrities in it, well - who cares? I don't know any Reality shows that have a or b list celebrities in them because i'm sure them a or b list celebrities dont want to get in a ring knowing that they might get their ass kicked.

I don't care who it has in it because it's not the just celebrities that make it good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.