GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh God..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 00:29
Regular
": ("
I've just found out something I really didn't want to. Just a minute ago I was downstairs by myself watching All New Cosmetic Surgery while my parents were sleeping, then my dad's mobile rang and I ignored it, then it made a beeping sound because the person phoning had just left a voice mail message.

So I got up to see who was ringing because it is quite late and people don't normally phone at this time, I listened to the voice mail message and it was a lady saying something like "Im fed up with this, you said Sandra and you were finished and you lied, it's over blah blah blah".

(Something like that, im not gonna type the whole thing)

Anyway, this woman was NOT my mum, I know that for sure. And it's not like my dad has someone elses phone, it's his, hes had it for ages.

Now, if a lady leaves a voice mail on my dad's phone, speaks as if their having a relationship and that woman isn't my mum, shouldn't I be worried?

I remember something similar to this happening quite a while ago when I was quite young, I was just browsing around on my dad's phone and found a text message from some woman who had obviously been having a relationship with him, but I didn't do anything, cause I was young...and scared that my parents would split up or something.

But now, it's the second time and I don't think im gonna easily forgive and forget. Im still quite shocked that my dad could do this but im also pretty p*ssed off because my mum does so much for us and my dad, and to think that while my mum washes our clothes, irons etc etc my dad is out there somewhere getting it off with some other biatch.

There is no way I can just let this past me, and im terrible at keeping secrets so i've got to let this out someway. So, I want to know what you think I should do? I knwo the woman on the phone said "it's over" but that isn't the point, who is this 'Sandra' biatch? I'd be really p*ssed off if I find out my dad had more than one person he's cheating on.

Should I tell my mum, get her all upset and risk my parents splitting up? Or should I keep quiet and live my life knowing my dad is bonking some other woman behind my mum's back?

Personally I don't think my mum deserves that, but if I do tell her I don't want my dad to know it was me who found out, I'll have to get my mum to listen to it on his mobile and pretend she was the first to hear it.

Has anyone else been in this situation before, and whats it like when your parents split up?

Help? :'(
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:45
Regular
Your mum died?
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:22
Regular
My parents split up. I could'nt have cared less. My mum died I cared a little.
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:27
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i think you should give your dad a chose, tell me to tell your mum your tell him you will tell her. that will scair him then if you realy hate your dad, leave little clues for your mum and after that send him on a gilt trip. it sounds harsh but i garintey it would work!!!!
Fri 22/04/05 at 21:03
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Confront your Dad, then DON'T listen to what he has to say and follow it up with a swift and brutal beating. Should straighten him right out.
Fri 22/04/05 at 20:34
Regular
To be fair to me, I've been no help at all. I've just called you Dawson and brought ninjas into it. At least we made your mum laugh, eh?
Fri 22/04/05 at 18:10
Regular
Thanks for your help and everything, but can we stop talking as if my mum and dad have already split up? I dont want to think about it.
Fri 22/04/05 at 17:56
Regular
Look at it this way.
If they split up, they both buy you Christmas/Birthday presents rather than one from them both.

And, you have excuses for not doing homework.

"I left it at my dads when I went home"

Also, you can tell lies.

"Dad said he'd give me a fiver if I went to see him this Saturday...."
"Oh, here's a tenner for you to stay here"

"Mum said she'd give me a tenner if I went to hers on Sunday"
"Oh, here's 20 quid for you to stay here"

There's are no drawbacks.
Fri 22/04/05 at 17:56
Regular
Better get packing, Dawson, methinks. Steal a few notes from his wallet, while you're at it. Oh, and if he's got any nice aftershave (which, odds on, he does :D) - Yoink.
Fri 22/04/05 at 17:52
Regular
My mum said if she find out hes been having another affair when he gets home she'll leave him.

:(
Fri 22/04/05 at 17:47
"period drama"
Stridman wrote:
> I told my mum and she has taken it well, she phoned my dad up straight
> away upstairs and after talking to him for about 20 minutes she called
> me up and she was reading this thread on my laptop (:D). She thought
> it was funny that I asked you guys for help, she said FFF's idea was
> the best.

Which one?

Anywho ... glad she didn't storm round there and beat seven shades out of him. Good luck in all your naughty-father revelations.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.