GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The life of a newbie"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/05/01 at 19:29
Regular
Hey there im a newbie,

I hate bein a newbie, it took me about 20 mins to try and locate where the post new thread thing was, and i dont know if this even is in the right forum, im sure you will all start laughing at me for being so sad but feel free it happens everywhere else, but all i ask is why?
Sat 26/05/01 at 19:43
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
Thanks for the advice, i wasnt sure where to post this topic.

No problem.
Sat 26/05/01 at 19:52
Regular
Welcome to the FOG, cookie. If anyone says things like their whipping or prodding you, ignore them, as they aren't exactly the most intelligent of people.

Happy posting.
Sat 26/05/01 at 19:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Welcome to the FOG, cookie. If anyone says things like their
> whipping or prodding you, ignore them, as they aren't exactly the
> most intelligent of people.

Happy posting.

LOL, i'll keep that in mind. :)
Sat 26/05/01 at 20:00
Notables seem such nice people. At least some of posters that a regulars or above are nice chaps.
Sat 26/05/01 at 20:21
Regular
"Back in black"
The Notables are there to guide you, as they remember being Newbie's once, but you get the wipping idiots, TW and RBS!! Just rememeber that they were once Newbie's so remind them... and hey i am Ice Blaster welcome and all, hope ya have fun here and do not get scared of by wierd regulars, if ya in trouble just ask one of the lovely notables with the gold writing. I can be counted as a a notable lol coz I am older than most of them(in days registered, 301 today), he he he!!

have fun, that is what it is all about!!
Sat 26/05/01 at 20:32
How does one become a notable, i'm still a newbie like cookie
Sat 26/05/01 at 20:39
Super Gohan wrote:
> Sounds about right. Maybe Timewarp is just lonely.]

no as a WNC member i have to whip... sorry guys!
Sat 26/05/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Back in black"
well the rules go abit like this, you post 300 posts, 7500 words in 30 days... if you succeed in doing so you become a regular.

To become a notable, there is an election held every 3 months to decide the newest notables based on there posts and respect.
Sat 26/05/01 at 20:41
OH where are my manners. hi cookie monster welcome to fog! (:)
Sat 26/05/01 at 20:43
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Hey Ice blaster, i won the first game at bowling! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.