GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A small eBay teaser for you"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/04/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I've bidded on an item which has half an hour left, for 50p.

The seller just got a Q&A asking why it's so cheap, and he replied that he would not sell the item unless bidding reached 112. Surely he can't do this? If the highest bid is 50p, then he has to sell for that, right?
Mon 11/04/05 at 15:50
Regular
I will vote for whichever political party gets rid of this gayby from the planet.

Or Bell...hound?
Mon 11/04/05 at 16:00
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Isn't he a little politically incorrect?
"The tip of the day is, don`t ask for a discount - ask where the seller is and make a judgement about them"
"prefer Asian customers first and foremost because they they think Japan is rich so they have no hesitation about making payments"

Who is he to stereotype other people and other countries? I'm from Bristol - Yate in fact - but I'm not a typical Yatarian - in fact we are all individuals - he has NO right to judge me because I come from Bristol - like I have no right to judge him just because he thinks Japan is in the UK.
Mon 11/04/05 at 16:35
Regular
you'd be surprised. the second i read your posts i thought
"typical yatarian"..........
Mon 11/04/05 at 18:47
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
munn wrote:
> I will vote for whichever political party gets rid of this gayby from
> the planet.
>
> Or Bell...hound?

You want him gone using the giant baseball bat with a nail or the rocket set for the sun?
Mon 11/04/05 at 20:19
Regular
Soory man but he doesn't have to sell if he's left a reserve, means he will only sell if it's over that price.

Normally tells you if there's a reserve just not of how much
Mon 11/04/05 at 20:42
Regular
Some people like to put a "No Reserve" price on the item they're selling, meaningly that the first bid has to be a certain price to start!!!!
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:09
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Have you got a link to the item??
Mon 11/04/05 at 23:59
hippyman wrote:

- he has NO right to judge me because I come from
> Bristol - like I have no right to judge him just because he thinks
> Japan is in the UK.

Actually, if anyone thinks that Japan is in the UK you have the automatic right to say they're stupid, and chuckle.

"Preferences: I prefer Asian customers first and foremost because they they think Japan is rich so they have no hesitation about making payments."

And anyone with a preference like this is usually avoided by experienced eBayers, as you can see.
Tue 12/04/05 at 06:58
Regular
I'd never buy something on eBay from anywhere but the UK.

It's too risky.
Tue 12/04/05 at 15:21
Regular
"lets go back"
"For Paypal payments, please add 20% on top of the price. Why? Because people who prefer to pay by Paypal are people who are not concerned about price."

WTF?

I use paypal but I dont like setting fire to ten pound notes. Why doesnt he just admit that its because he gets charged for the transaction and wants his money back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.