GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 11:03
Regular
I've just put a fiver on the Tories to win the election, at 8:1.

Was that a really stupid thing to do?
Thu 07/04/05 at 11:51
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I find it amusing to watch Howard & The Tories with their "We'd do this! And we won't do that! And Labour have done this, we never would!" rhetoric, forgetting that we saw 18yrs of exactly what The Tories do and don't do.
And Labour aren't Labour. Prescott threatening Unions.
I never thought I'd see the day that a Labour government spoke about breaking union actions.

*shakes head*
It's all the same horseshit promises, just different faces
Thu 07/04/05 at 08:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Yeah
Thu 07/04/05 at 08:53
Regular
Flock wrote:
> And speaking of betting, Grand National on saturday, might do some
> sort of forum game regarding that.

Sounds good
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
You'd stand a better chance of winning if you were betting on how much Labour will win by. I'm going Lib Dem.
And speaking of betting, Grand National on saturday, might do some sort of forum game regarding that.
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:54
Regular
Oh, and 8:1 against sounds like reasonable odds.

I'm surprised the opposition made so little of Labour postal voting fraud though.
Makes me wonder whether either of the other parties have an interest in not drawing too much attention to the security laws *cough*.
Or it could just be easy for Blair to bring Homes for Votes back to Howard.

Plus, Bush already thinks Howard is a d***, they're not going to have a good relationship if one of the two actually opposes electoral fraud!
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:50
Regular
I was watching some campaign footage this morning, with Howard and Blair stood in front of big video walls, at their podiums.

And Kenedy in front of a big piece of cardboard covered in LibDem logos, sat at a small table.

You have to feel sorry for the guy.

My opinion of the Tories under Howard is that they've largely tried to pull the same cheating crap as Labour under Blair, they're just far less competent at carrying it off.

Sadly, the Lib Dems seem to be begining to go the same way now.
I hope I'm wrong though.
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:42
"period drama"
From what I've seen + heard, there's a pretty large amount of support for the Libs this year.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Shadow wrote:
> "thought as it is effectively a two horse race"
>
> You know, I'm not sure it is? I doubt Libs will get in, but I think
> they're going to get a lot more support than.. ever.

Possibly more seats but in 83 and 87 they were polling around 25%, not far off Labour in 1983 if I remember.
Still, I hope they do well.
Wed 06/04/05 at 13:23
Regular
You are probably right, the turnout might have a lot to do with it, if it is as low as many are predicting, then the Lib's could pick up a few seats. The protest vote could also help the Lib's It is the first time I am a little undecided on who I am going to vote for.

I would support the idea of having "None of the above" option on the ballet paper, like Brewster's Millions. I believe this is done in some countries.
Wed 06/04/05 at 13:14
Regular
Shadow wrote:
"thought as it is effectively a two horse race"

You know, I'm not sure it is? I doubt Libs will get in, but I think they're going to get a lot more support than.. ever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.