GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/04/05 at 11:03
Regular
I've just put a fiver on the Tories to win the election, at 8:1.

Was that a really stupid thing to do?
Fri 08/04/05 at 13:37
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'll tell you what, lets agree to disagree on this one before we even start. It'll save us all a lot of bother, and be much better in the long run.
Fri 08/04/05 at 11:59
Regular
VenomByte wrote:

> It's their other moronic policies which put me off. Their
> environmental stance alone, I agree with

--

What moronic policies?
Fri 08/04/05 at 11:48
Regular
Strafio wrote:
> I'd say it's perhaps a bit more short-sighted than selfish.
> I mean, getting rid of that inheritance tax is clearly a good thing,
> but I get the suspicion that there'd be an even larger price to pay
> if they got in...

Yeah, that's what I basically meant, and doing it for their kids doesn't make it any less selfish when it comes against the greater good.

Family is selfish. Unfortunately.
Thu 07/04/05 at 21:35
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Stryke wrote:
> I just wish the Green Party had more exposure. People seem to assume
> that they just care about environmental issues. True, it's one of
> their main focuses, but they're so much more. I think, anyway.

It's their other moronic policies which put me off. Their environmental stance alone, I agree with
Thu 07/04/05 at 14:08
Regular
I'd say it's perhaps a bit more short-sighted than selfish.
I mean, getting rid of that inheritance tax is clearly a good thing, but I get the suspicion that there'd be an even larger price to pay if they got in...
Thu 07/04/05 at 14:07
Regular
I just wish the Green Party had more exposure. People seem to assume that they just care about environmental issues. True, it's one of their main focuses, but they're so much more. I think, anyway.
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:25
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Personally, I'm voting LibDem; if it means that part of my country's international policy doesn't include selling arms to dictators in order to help them commit genocide on their own people, before invading those self-same dictators' countries in order to get our grubby mitts on their natural resources...well, call me a hippy if you like, but I'm willing to pay the inheritance tax and extra income tax if that's what it takes.

A vote for Labour is a vote for self-loathing hypocrites.
A vote for Conservative is a vote for hypocrites who loathe everyone who isn't them.
A vote for anyone other than those two MIGHT make a difference.

Naturally though, the party who wins will be the one that promises the most money to the 30 or 40 million mercenary 'tardtoads who make up the nation's electorate. Every man has his price. Apparently, the price of most people is about £80 a year.
Thu 07/04/05 at 13:17
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I'm not really that sure of what'll happen if the tories get in, but
> I can't help but feel that's a little selfish.

That's not selfish, because you (and any brothers or sisters you may have - I forget) will be the ones to benefit.

So they're doing it for you.
Thu 07/04/05 at 12:15
Regular
Really? They're abolishing inheritance tax? The same inheritance tax that John Major introduced? Good continuity, Tories.

But it'd be good to get rid of that tax. It's so distressing for people, my mum is still having to sort it out for my gran, and she died over a month ago.
Thu 07/04/05 at 12:04
Regular
My parents are voting tories because they're abolishing inheritence tax. Hmm.

I'm not really that sure of what'll happen if the tories get in, but I can't help but feel that's a little selfish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.