GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forssell back, bit of a miracle recovery!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 19:43
Regular
he's back already, providing he stays fit i think he could well be the best striker for chelsea. He's got such quick feet (a la gudjohnsen), great touch and is easily our most predatory poacher. I really hope that he bags 5 or 6 goals at the end of the season so jose sees how sharp he is and keeps him at the club next season. Maybe send kezman on loan like smertin was to apremiership club next season to give him a chance to get more experience in the premiership, then give forssell a run. Then again if crespowas happy to return i wouldn't mind having him back too. I'd almost be tempted to risk just having crespo, drogba and forsell next season and just not bother with a fourth striker. as we have robben who could do it and probably a new right sider in the summer like wright phillips or joaquin and any of our attacking midfielders could do a job, especially as the goals come from everywhere at chelsea. Its likly crespo won't wanna return so maybe a replacement striker migh be needed but we'll see!
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:11
Regular
Bayern have given out quite a few hammerings at home this season.

All the games are nicely balanced for the 2nd legs.

Should be some good stuff.
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:04
Regular
heh at 3-1 i was ready tocome on here proudly! good thing i was in the pub!
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:01
Regular
It was a freak goal which set you off :P

They totally had to change thier game plan, and had to attack more for the away goal.
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:57
Regular
or†ega wrote:

> no pizarro either, but the bayern midfield and defence still looks
> strong. I reckon they might get away with a 0-0.

don't quit the day job! lol
Wed 06/04/05 at 20:56
Regular
nicely played onside JT ;)
Wed 06/04/05 at 20:25
Regular
starts your engine?
Wed 06/04/05 at 19:32
Regular
Makaay starts.
Wed 06/04/05 at 19:29
Regular
johnson on the right

no makaaaaaaaaaaaay equals chelsea win mmmmmmmkay?

--

no pizarro either, but the bayern midfield and defence still looks strong. I reckon they might get away with a 0-0.
Wed 06/04/05 at 19:06
Regular
dunno who's starting at right back, but i hopeitsgeremi,think his crosses could tell tonight!
Wed 06/04/05 at 18:50
Regular
1 - 0 Bayern. Makaay. I think you might miss Paulo Ferreira a lot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.