GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forssell back, bit of a miracle recovery!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/04/05 at 19:43
Regular
he's back already, providing he stays fit i think he could well be the best striker for chelsea. He's got such quick feet (a la gudjohnsen), great touch and is easily our most predatory poacher. I really hope that he bags 5 or 6 goals at the end of the season so jose sees how sharp he is and keeps him at the club next season. Maybe send kezman on loan like smertin was to apremiership club next season to give him a chance to get more experience in the premiership, then give forssell a run. Then again if crespowas happy to return i wouldn't mind having him back too. I'd almost be tempted to risk just having crespo, drogba and forsell next season and just not bother with a fourth striker. as we have robben who could do it and probably a new right sider in the summer like wright phillips or joaquin and any of our attacking midfielders could do a job, especially as the goals come from everywhere at chelsea. Its likly crespo won't wanna return so maybe a replacement striker migh be needed but we'll see!
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:43
Regular
he's back already, providing he stays fit i think he could well be the best striker for chelsea. He's got such quick feet (a la gudjohnsen), great touch and is easily our most predatory poacher. I really hope that he bags 5 or 6 goals at the end of the season so jose sees how sharp he is and keeps him at the club next season. Maybe send kezman on loan like smertin was to apremiership club next season to give him a chance to get more experience in the premiership, then give forssell a run. Then again if crespowas happy to return i wouldn't mind having him back too. I'd almost be tempted to risk just having crespo, drogba and forsell next season and just not bother with a fourth striker. as we have robben who could do it and probably a new right sider in the summer like wright phillips or joaquin and any of our attacking midfielders could do a job, especially as the goals come from everywhere at chelsea. Its likly crespo won't wanna return so maybe a replacement striker migh be needed but we'll see!
Mon 04/04/05 at 19:53
Regular
"the whites are goin"
Thats good to hear but i dont think he will sicceed at Chelsea because they have lots of player like him only better i think he might do well at Liverpool, Everton, bolton .......Tranmere lol, thnx, Tom
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:08
Regular
Yeah, thnx Tom.

Forsell's a brilliant striker. Better than DonkeyDrogba anyway. I want to see Kezman get a run in the tram, I like him. He's like a little bearded pixie running around, but with a mean side - you've got to love his two-footed tackles.

Drogba + Veron to Inter for Adriano, that should be plan.

You're right about only needing 3 strikers, seeing as Jose loves the 4-3-3. And for good reason.

Y'know, if Chelsea get Joaquin/SWP, there'd really be no place for Joe Cole....Liverpool are here, y'know, if you feel like loaning/selling him :)
Mon 04/04/05 at 20:11
Regular
"the whites are goin"
I think that he would do well at Chelsea but josé doen not like him, he said this in pre season, he like Carlton Cole ahead of him so I think he would do better finding a different club rarther that warming the bench at Chelsea. Tranmere_till_I_die!
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:28
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Yeah, thnx Tom.

LOL!

> Forsell's a brilliant striker. Better than DonkeyDrogba anyway. I
> want to see Kezman get a run in the tram, I like him. He's like a
> little bearded pixie running around, but with a mean side - you've
> got to love his two-footed tackles.

LMAO!

You are a comedy genius :)
Mon 04/04/05 at 22:33
Regular
I know.
Mon 04/04/05 at 23:01
Regular
i don't think jose had much say on Forssell or C.cole. decisions that they were going on loan were made quite well in advance and he had a large squad and had to act quick to trim it.

I suspect carlton cole will be leaving theclub in he summer, he is an awesome player but i think being at chelsea may be stunting his development a bit.

I think the main problem with chelsea last season was having to many strikers. If Van nistelrooy or henry have a bad patch they get an opportunity to play through it and build up form and confidence, at chelsea it was one bad game and your out of the team and that isn't good for a striker. Had he had a proper run and a chance to play nearly every game i suspect crespo would have been in the top couple of scorers.

Ideally i'd like chelsea lining up something along the lines of:

--------------------Cech-------------
Ferreira ---JT----Gallas----Bridge

--------Gerrard----Maka---Lampad---------

Robben(/SWP)------------------------------Duff (/swp)

---------------Crespo/Forssell--------------

Back up squad:

New Goalie (cudicini will probably leave, can't blame him)
Third choice keeper (pidgely i suppose not gonna sign anyone to be third choice.
Carvalho
forsell/crespo
Attaching middy who isn't playing
Cole
Parker
Drogba/oher striker
Utility player/
huth
Johnson

Loan:

Kezman
Tiago

players who im not hugely fussed about, not saying we should sell them but i wouldn'tkick up a fuss if we did:

Geremi: think we should let him go, i quitelike him though and would like to see him at right back while Ferreria is injured as his crossing is good.

Smertin: Good player, just not as good as parker or gerrard!

Jarosik: hasn't made a huge impression on me

Tiago: He's alright bu jose seems to think h is one for the future

Kezman: ive got a funny feeling he might bang em in next season if used as the main striker but i'd rather try forssell.i wan to keep kezman though as i think he is a ood player and 100% committed, i'd be interested to stick him on a six month loan to a mid table club to get him some starts and see how it goes.

Gudjohnsen: harsh in away butt i never really feel hugely confident in him as a striker i think he is more support and to be honest what ever he can do, robben can do better, and with an additional wingman that really is an option.

Veron: Like him but he's gonna go, and wouldn't fit in anymore with our new style

Carlton cole: Keeping him wouldn't be fair on him unless he starts getting games

IN:

Gerrard- the big tipped player- would make our midfield unstoppable, when balanced by makalele

SWP: he'd get plenty of games aswith duff and robben there are always going to be injuries so rotationisn't an issue. In 4-4-2 any of them could play support.

Maybe a couple of others but no real need for anyone high profile. Unless maybe its another striker (for crespo if he doesn't return). eg adriano

One or two smaller players, odd defender here and there maybe a left back Lahm maybe as he has versatility though is right footed, just a decent young one will do.
------------------------------------

End squad:

Cech
Cudicini (till replacement)
Pidgeley

Ferreira
Johnson
Terry
Gallas
Carvalho
Huth
Lahm
Bridge

SWP
Robben
Duff
Lampard
Gerrard
Makalele
Parker
Cole

Crespo\A.N. Other (adriano???)
Drogba
Forssell

Awesome
Mon 04/04/05 at 23:51
Regular
Will mourinho even be there next season though?

Wasnt at all himself at the weekend. Didnt talk to the press, and nothing has been said from the club in light of the reports of him being upset with no appeal. Does this touchline ban in the champs league mean he wont be talking to the press either?
Mon 04/04/05 at 23:54
Regular
no he's blatantly just bored. this is the media's fourth major attempt to sabotage our season and all the previous efforts failed so its just getting boring.
Tue 05/04/05 at 14:49
Regular
bloody hell! i was a bit enthusiastic last night!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.