GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timothy Dalton"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/04/05 at 19:51
Regular
The Living Daylights on tonight at 8:30. Forgotten which channel, probably ITV. Whatever Licence To Kill was on last week.

Point of this post being = Does anyone else think Dalton wasn't that bad? Probably just me, but I preferred him to camp-o Moore. Obviously not as good as Connery or Brosnan, but still good.
Sat 02/04/05 at 14:43
Regular
From Russia With Love is my favourite Connery. It's got the best fist fight ever, with Jaws Sharkcatcher Man in the train.

And he had a roll of sovereigns in his attache case. That's always better than a repelling cord in the belt or something. If a Russian guy is after you, you can toss him a coin or so and he'll drive you where you want to go, instead of having to abseil down some huge cliff.
Sat 02/04/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I can't believe how few of you have Connery as the best bond! He's genius!

You Only Live Twice being a favourite of mine.
Sat 02/04/05 at 14:00
Regular
Bond films are generally crap.
Sat 02/04/05 at 13:55
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Best Bond Film: Living Daylights
>
> and you can't have the best film without the best bond.

You can.

Connery was the best Bond, but GoldenEye was the best film.
Sat 02/04/05 at 13:48
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> dalton to me was the best bond (then brosnan an connery,folowed by
> moore) ,he was actually quite believable, living daylights was a very
> good film, Dalton seemed to hav a bit more depth to him. you could
> see a bit of a darker side lurking underneath, yet he still had the
> bond cool.
--

Defined for me by the intro to Daylights, where he relentlessly pursues the guy who killed his mate, then just extends the meeting point to have a drink with a pretty lady. The look of anger on his face goes to that trademark Bond smug look. Go Dalton.
Sat 02/04/05 at 13:37
Regular
"0228"
Ready wrote:
> 2.Brosnan.

I spit on you.
Sat 02/04/05 at 13:36
Regular
dalton to me was the best bond (then brosnan an connery,folowed by moore) ,he was actually quite believable, living daylights was a very good film, Dalton seemed to hav a bit more depth to him. you could see a bit of a darker side lurking underneath, yet he still had the bond cool.
Sat 02/04/05 at 12:13
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Best Bond Film: Living Daylights
>
> and you can't have the best film without the best bond.
>
> The movie is fantastic.
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:09
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
List Of Bonds, from best to worst (although i'm sure you could figure that out by the names!):

1.Connery.

2.Brosnan.

3.Moore.

4.Dalton.

5.Lazenby.
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:01
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! Timothy Dalton is the most wooden Bond ever (except maybe George Lazemby!). He tried to stamp his own style onto Bond and got it all wrong. There's no humour in his acting and he's never a bit cheeky with the women, like the other Bonds. I think we should all forget those 2 Bond movies like they never happened!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.